[Page 2:The God Beast Revealed]

[3rd POV]

Touma still in Gaia Library as he waiting for all this World knowledge dowloading to the Gaia Library. While waiting he reading few book from his adventure to otherworld thanks to two dimension traveller troll.

Touma: This gonna be an awesome manga if it exist in my World.

He said as he read a manga he get from a World of Heroes and Villain. As suddenly...

[DING!]

He jump in surprise at this as the robotic/mechanical voice come again.

[All World Knowledge is complete Download.]

[100%]

Touma: Well, at least it done.

Touma then put the manga to random bookcase as the book suddenly teleport to where it belong.

Touma: Then...

Touma close his eyes and open his mouth and said...

Touma: Sword-Devices.

All the bookcase in Gaia Library start moving as only one book left title [Sword Devices]

Touma: Found it.

Touma take the book as he open it. He start to read what the book contain.

Touma: I see, So, Sword Devices are objects used to summon and control Drag-Rides. They can be used as regular swords but once the Drag-Ride is summoned and equipped the Sword Device is often only used as a controller. The Sword Device can bypass barriers. Interesting. How about Drag-Rides?

He open the next pages of the book reveal the Drag-Rides pages

Touma: Drag-Rides are mechanical weapons excavated from the Ruins, which serve as the main weapon of the series. Users of Drag-Rides are called Drag-Knights. Base by here, there three basic types of Drag-Rides. Wyvern a flight type, Wyrm a battle land type and Drake a special equipment type. There are also a Drag-Rides know as Divine Drag-Rides with a rare and more powerful then normal Drag-Rides. That something.

He filp to another page of the book.

Touma: And by the History of it Drag-Rides.The Drag-Rides were discovered in the Ruins over ten years before the present. Since then, their structure has hardly been well-documented. Due to the trends and the autocratic system of the Old Arcadia Empire their use was mostly prohibited to women. Since the establishment of the New Kingdom Atismata with the coup d'état five years ago, it was proven that the compatibility aptitude of women with the Drag-Rides was far above that of men.

He look at different type of Drag-Rides as he memorive it all of it.

Touma: Know it remind me of Magical Girl. Does it mean they are Mecha Armor Girl? *cringe* That one hell of image.