Chapter 54

Sm and Vm were not aware about whatever happened in home as they were with guest...
Sm: bhabhi.... I wanted to ask you something...
Vm: ya say.. na..
Sm: who are there in avneet's family..
Vm caught where it was going...
Vm: hmm.. avu toh bacchi bohat achi.. hai..
Sm: yaa ... I saw..
Vm: bas ek bada bhai hai.. jai aur uski wife..... both the siblings are very strong... jai is like father to avu...
Sm: and parents?
Vm: don't know about father... per her mother is dead... when they came in village avu was just 20 days old... bohat maasum thi jai bhi 5 year ka tha... and when she was 2 years old... her mother died..  how we don't know... nobody..knows... from that time jai has handled her like father.. he started working...apni behan ki har wish poori kari hai usne...
Sm: they had suffered alot...itni kam age.. mai...
Vm: yes... you like her alot right...
Sm: yes.. usme mujhe.. meri dost ki parchayi dikhti.. hai..
Vm: your childhood friend..
Sm: Haa... aur maine dekha hai mere sid ko... I can see he loves her... I want to ask for her hand... from jai...
Vm: but bhai toh us maya ko...
Sm: I know... that's why I want to get them married as early as possible...
Vm: hmm... let's go in abhi tak sid aur Vd aagaye honge...

Meanwhile with sid,...
He and Vd has came to jeweller for bangal... and sid has asked about jai to him...
Sid: uncle.. he will surely give na...
Vd: aree you don't take tension.. I am with you na...jai respect me alot... and he will see how much you love his sister..
Sid: hope... soo...

Vd and sid enter the home... and the scenario shocked sid like hell...

His love , his baby... was crying and jai was taking her out...
He ran towards avu... and stopped her and rubbed her face..
..
Sid: avu.. baby... what happnd? Why are you crying... plsss don't... cry.. I can't see you like this...

Jai pushed sid... away from avu...and shouted

Jai: JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER... she is none.. to you... how dare you to touch her... I don't want you near my sister... avneet chalo...

Jai took avneet and left...
Sid was shocked and shouting for her to stay... and he can't see her crying..
Avu just looked back to sid.. and saw him With hopefully eyes.. last time and left...

Sid was going behind them to stop.. but wanted to clear what happnd inside so went in hall with full anger...

Sid: what happnd here? ... who was the reason behind my loves tears...
I asked something...
Maya: nothing sid... just
Sid: YOU..DO..NOT..INTERRUPT ...am I clear ... I am speaking to my family.. not any random person... SO.. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP...
Maya was shaking cause of fear seeing sid this much angry...
Sid: dada what happnd here...
Abhi  was consoling vaish...
He left her and explained everything to sid...
Sm: yeh aapne kya kiya Sd .. she was not like any random girl...
Sid: bro.. aapne ne kyu nhi roka...why.. WHYYYY....
Abhi: sid.. abhi jai bhai ko avu ko yaha se le jana hi behtar tha.. already bohat humiliate kr diya tha humari family me use... I didn't want her to suffer more... we will goo tomorrow morning only.. to speak with jai bhai...

Sid saw Sd with hateful eyes.. and went towards maya..

Sid: it's all your actions... just because of you my girl cried... now you will see.. my wrath.. I was quiet because of family relationship.. but not now...
Maya's dad- Md
Md: siddharth.. you are doing wrong by insulting my daughter... it won't be good..
Sid: A..aa I was doing wrong till now.. par abb nahi.. I am breaking every single.. relation ... of business or friendship... from today only...
(Saw Sd) and if anyone wants to keep relation with you they  are.. not bounded.. by anything..but I will break my relations with them...

After getting this much insulted.. Md took maya and left...Sd thought to stop them.. but was not able to because of sid's hated eyes...

Sid directly went towards avu's room without glancing anyone...

Phew....🤧🤧🤧
Here is the chpp. 😊😊 hope you guyss loved it. Pls like and comment. Will meet in next chpp..

Tab tak ke liye tata bye bye 👋 👋