002

╔══════════════╗
CARNAGE

CHAPTER TWO╚══════════════╝

CHAPTER TWO
╚══════════════╝

NOELLE SAW SOMEONE kneeled on the ground as she leaned closer behind the tree. Then she noticed that someone was was Ziggy Berman. Her wrist were tied up and suddenly she was pulled up to her feet by the rope her brother was pulling. Her nose was bleeding and she looked terrified.

What the hell was going on here? And what the fuck was Will doing? She knew he was a jackass but not this much of one!

"No, stop it!" She yelled, "Stop it! Stop!" She stood on the tips of her toes since the rope pulled her up, "Let me down, you shits! Let me down!"

One of the girl's at the camp, or shall she say the camp's Sunnyvale bitch Sheila dug into her pocket. She pulled out what looked like a few bills, "Well, well. What do we have here?"

"Godamn thief!" Will yelled.

"No. No, she's no thief." Sheila said as the rope tightened pulling Ziggy higher. "She's possessed by the witch. The only way to blame her psycho behavior."

"Fuck you!" Ziggy shouted as she swung her elbow and landed a blow to Sheila's nose.

Noelle covered her mouth as a laugh bubbled from her throat. "Damn, Ziggy. You're so badass." She muttered to herself, but now was not the time.

She had to think of a way to get her out of this. Maybe she could go and get her other brother? But that might take awhile and who knows what they'd do if she left now.

God, she felt stuck but she had to do something!

"Guess we're even now, huh?" Ziggy replied talking about Sheila's now bloody nose.

"You do know what they did to Sarah Fier, right?" Sheila said, "They hanged her. From this very tree. But she'd have died forever if you did what you always do to the witches... you burn them." She looked at her brother, "Give me your lighter."

Noelle's eyes widened as she watched from her spot behind the huge tree.

Will, you better fucking not.

"What?" He asked.

"Give it to me." She ordered as she walked over and took it from him. "Now, hold her legs."

"Seriously, Sheila?" The girl asked looking unsure.

"Do it!" Sheila shouted.