11

I've been searching for him for a few months now, but I found nothing. My condition is a lot better than before. Thank to this healthy heart. My mom and dad are worried about me, so I'll stop searching for a while. I don't want my mom and dad to cry because of me, again and again. I've had enough. I don't want to see them crying.

But,

Where are you Jungwon? I'm waiting for you. Please come back. Tell me where you are. I miss you so much. I don't even know you are alive or not! Well, I hope you and Junghyun are healthy.

-

I'm sitting on a couch watching tv while cuddling with my mom.

*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

My mom stand up, I stopped her.

"No! Let me, mom." I smiled

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Junghyun?!!"

My eyes widened as I see her, Jungwon's sister.

Where's Jungwon?

I hugged her. She hugged me back.

"Came in," I said.

"Thank you, Ah Reum." She smiled.

I have so many questions in my head, about Jungwon, her, they are suddenly missing from the hospital.

"What happened? Where's Jungwon? Where's your brother? Why did you and Jungwon suddenly disappear from the hospital? I'm looking for you guys since I fully healed from the surgery. You know right I got a new healthy heart? I thought you guys were my friends. I'm waiting for you and Jungwon to come. But you guys didn't. What if that's my last day? What if I died in that bed?" I said as my eyes got teary.

She looked straight into my eyes and chuckled.

"It's not like we didn't want to go to meet you that day Ah Reum. Um- But look at you now, you're fully healed. And about my brother- he's fine But-" She stops.

"What?"

"Never mind. A few months ago, Jungwon told me to give you this."

She gave me a book.

~Beautiful Ah Reum~

"W-what? But why? I want to meet him. Take me with you. I don't want this book. I want to meet him Junghyun."

My vision got blurry. Tears fell on my cheeks.

"Soon, I promise you."

"I have to go now. I will come here if you can meet him. I promise you."

She stand up, She hugged me tightly.

"Bye Ah Reum." She said and walked away.

I sat down on the couch.

I cried as I saw the book.

~Beautiful Ah Reum~

"Mom I'm going to my room."

She nodded.

I walked upstairs with the book in my hand.

Tears stream down my cheeks. Every time I heard your name. It hurts.

I can't stop thinking about you Jungwon.

I miss you. My elevator guy. I still remember how we started talking. If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.