Chapter 4

Jade's POV:

I was getting up from the edge of the roof and I looked down. I saw Ryan walking back to the school building with his shoulder's slumped, as if something was weighing down on him. 

*Ache* I placed my hand over my chest 

Sigh

Dumb Mate Bond

I walked down the stairs walking to the fourth period, Chemistry. A whole two floors down, they should get an elevator. As if the Moon Goddess wanted me to suffer as I reached down the stairs there he stood Ryan Black and as soon as he picked up my sent his head shot up like one of those cheesy teen movies, eye contact. 

Thank God Chemistry was the next way and that was where I bolted down the hall and thank God lunch was not over. I heard his footsteps behind me as he ran after me, yelling my name. And then he caught up to me.

"Why did you run off?" He said as he got in front of me.

I stopped out of breath, like what is this guy on.

"Did us almost kissing in the Janitor's Closet bother you, was it too fast, did I scare you?" Bullets of questions were fired from his mouth.

"Uh-" He pulled me into the classroom we stood in front of suddenly.

"Sorry" He quickly let go of my wrist " People were coming and I thought you might want them to overhear. "

He took a couple of steps back from me. I wouldn't blame him, I'm repulsed by myself too. 

"I was just caught off guard with an almost kissing thing and the Janitor walked in, it was fight or flight" I responded looking at the floor the entire time. 

"Perfect I thought you hated me" He let out a breath of relief. " Could you come with me to the castle today, I want to my parents" He looked down at me hopefully. 

"Uh maybe another time"

"Oh sorry, we just met and know nothing about each other and I already wanna bring you home" He shyly rubbed his neck and was he blushing. 

An awkward silence filled the room and then we made eye contact and it was like the world stopped but our senses were heightened but only towards each other. His breathing, the rapid beating of his heartbeat, when he gulped, stepped closer, hell even when he blinked every sound has multiplied a thousandfold.  His face moved closer to mine and my mind yelled to move away but my body yearned for this contact for him. Then Anxiety kicked in and my hand shot over my mouth and his lips touched my hand with was electric but not in a painful, like you just reached your high. The press he would have kissed it pressed back on my lips had me regretting putting my hand up in the first place.. Then I took multiple steps back until half the length of the room was between us and my back was against a whiteboard. 

"Why did you pull away, I thought you were giving me the go-ahead I paused multiple times" He looked like an injured puppy.

As if it would work out either way

And there she is I wondered why she went quiet, that's a world record. 

"You just assumed I was col with it, the mate bond makes you think you fell in love instantly and you said it yourself, we know nothing about each other why would I trust you enough to lock tongues with you, a stranger"

There you go Jade like the scared little bitch you are, protecting yourself with mean words, running away is the only thing you're good at. 

I saw the world crumble in his eyes as the glow they had, dimmed.

"I'm sorry, we only know each other's names, Would you like to go on a date, sometime?"He quickly tried to regain his composure.

"You choose to ask that after you tried to kiss me,  twice already" 

SHUT UP GODDAMN IT

The words just spilt from my mouth.

"I'll give you some space to think about it." He looked down at his feet.

I walked out of the room and he didn't lookup.  

Ryan's POV:

I finally found her and I lost all rationality. Guess meeting your mate is different for everyone. I stood in that room for who knows how long until I finally decided to leave, seeing me right now would probably push her away even more. 

I texted Matt that I was leaving and going home first I'd send the Chauffeur for them. I got into the car, not remembering the drive home just walking straight to my room and flopping down on my bed. 

Jade's POV:

I go to chemistry class 5 minutes late feeling like shit.

"Nice of you to join us, Miss Johnson, Mr.Black seems to be skipping" 

I ignored Mr Willimas word and took a seat by Jordan seems beck didn't do Chemistry. 

"You okay?" Jordan asked when I sat down.

I simply nodded my head fear if I uttered a single word my poker face would crumble and I spent the rest of the day like that and shut myself in my room after preparing Dinner. Letting it all out as soon as my head hit the pillow seemed me being Mated to the Alpha King had not spread to the pack as yet or at least I thought so until an angry she-wolf kicked my door in.

"You F***ing Whore!!!!!!" An angry Vanessa Screamed. 

"Vanessa!!!!!" Erick yelled running behind her but it was too late and I felt a sting against my back. 

Author's Notes

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER