Gist Hour: Many fear they will go jobless as Michaelson construction and co. hit bankruptcy. They have refused to set up a press conference or give any information about what's happening.

Served Hot Magazine: Who's the new CEO of the fashion company? It is rising from ashes to the skies! Will the company ever recover from this bad hit?

I went back to the bed and googled the company, out of curiosity. Not like I knew about companies or how they were operated. But Beast was interested in this company so there must be a reason for that.

Surprisingly, there were so many gist blogs and celebrities talking about it online.

I checked their products and realized I'd bought some of their products at one time or the other. They seemed to have expanded their network because it wasn't only fashion and beverages they were into.

Sighing, I went back to google searching new good recipes since that was something else I knew would easily grasp my attention and challenge my creativity.

I saved some short videos and jotted down red velvet cake recipe, promising to bake one for the beast as soon as we get home. I already learnt how to baje chocolate cake and vanilla, which was the most common flavor of cakes.

But this red velvet would be for the Beast alone, specially made by me.

Then after him, I could bake one for the others to share.

Two hours later, Beast got up from his seat and turned around, stretching.

I stared at him, entranced. He had mouth watering biceps and even though I couldn't see them, I could see the outline through his shirt.

"Riley, let's go."

"Okay." I got up with my phone and followed him out.

"The others should've been done with their training or almost done."

"It's fine. I want you to train on giving headshots. You're good at grasping things so you should be perfect within a few months. I'll keep training you even after we get home." He told me.

Warmth spread through me at his words. Home.

A place I never had, a place which never really held much significance to me because I was constantly moving from one house to another, getting adopted by this or that family.

I immediately followed him out of the mansion and to the shooting range, excited that I would learn a lot, especially from the best.

When we got there, we were welcomed by Massimo.

My eyes widened when I saw the girls from the other day now training at the fighting area. They were learning boxing from a guy I couldn't see his face because he was backing me. One of them was standing before him while the others were paying attention to what he was doing.

It seems Beast followed my gaze because he also looked there. I couldn't even find my friends or Gian. Maybe they were running an errand or they took an early break.

"How are they doing?"

"Very well sir, they have been training for five hours daily. We've given them a rundown of everything as ordered and also gotten them checked by Dr. Leonardo. Sicily has also been introduced to a therapist and so far, she seems to be responding well even though it's just been less than a week."

"Keep tabs on them all, especially the girls. Anything concerning the niubbos, have Vin and Ben report directly to Dennis whenever he's around. Prepare the shooting range, I want to personally teach Riley some tricks." He ordered.