15!: She knows

"MOM, LOOK WHO I BROUGHT!" Y/N smiled, revealing Mitsuya

"MOM, LOOK WHO I BROUGHT!" Y/N smiled, revealing Mitsuya. "Aww! I was wondering where he was." Anita smiled, watching Mitsuya put a get-well-soon card onto her table. "Uhh... Just... Family issues." Mitsuya looked off to the side. "I hope things get better." Y/N's mother shut her eyes. "I'm tired, Y/N." she sighed, gripping Y/N's hands. "Dad's not gonna get away with what he did." the girl mumbled. "Stay safe, Mrs. L/N." Mitsuya pulled Y/N out of the room. "What the hell?!" Y/N grumbled. "Don't make your mom worry about you even more." Mitsuya's brows furrowed.

Y/N silently walked towards Mitsuya's bike, playing with her fingers. "6 AM." The male muttered. "I know... Um... Taka?" Y/N asked. "Hm?" Mitsuya replied, gripping the handlebars of his bike. "Did you miss me?" h/c hair flew in the air as Mitsuya took off. "Of course, why?" He asked. "Oh," Y/N mumbled. "Is something wrong?" Mitsuya's knuckles turned white, roughly gripping the handlebars in front of him. "No." the female hugged onto Mitsuya, smiling softly.

The ride was slow and cold. The feeling in Y/N's chest was almost indescribable. It hurt but it felt... good? "I don't know when I'll see you again," Mitsuya stated, letting the girl off of his bike. "I know... That's why I wanna give you something!" Y/N rubbed the back of her neck. Mitsuya curiously raised a brow. "Really? What am I -." Mitsuya was cut off by Y/N pushing her lips onto his.

Silently, Mitsuya wrapped his arms around her. The two teens were practically bathing in the moonlight while their lips moved in sync.

"I love you, Takashi. See you later."
"I love you more than words can describe. I can't wait to see you again."

-
"Y/N..." Hakkai muttered, shaking the girl. "Y/N! Get the hell up!" Hakkai's brows furrowed, looking at the H/C girl. A lightbulb appeared over his head as he smirked. "Uh Oh! Gong-Yoo is naked!" The blue-haired male yelled. In an instant, Y/N grabbed her phone and opened the camera act. "Alright, just stay still- Where is he?" Y/N asked. "I need to ask ya something." The older male sighed, looking down at his cousin.

"If something happened to me, would you protect Yuzuha and check on Taka?" Hakkai asked. "Sure! Are you ok?" Y/N frowned. "Well- of course. Make sure to take care of yourself, N/N." Hakkai smiled holding his fist out. "Hakkai... What's wrong?" the girl pressured, her heart rate picking up quickly. "You're the youngest. You shouldn't be left with such a burden. Sorry." Hakkai stuffed his hands into his pockets, leaving Y/N's bedroom.

While she contemplated on what the hell Hakkai was talking about, her phone dinged.

ONLINE BESTIE 🤔:
You've barely been talking to me, are you ok?

Y/N: