14!: four am.

-this chapters longer than usual.

TAKEMICHI BEGAN TO COUGH UP spit while Taiju laughed sadistically

TAKEMICHI BEGAN TO COUGH UP spit while Taiju laughed sadistically. "You guys look like you're having so much fun!!" The oldest sibling yelled, looking at his disciples. The Black Dragons were still bowed at a 90° angle. It was like they were in the military and Taiju was their captain. "Taiju..." Hakkai whispered, nearly trembling. "Let me join in!" Taiju grabbed Takemichi and lifted him into the air. A sadistic laugh erupted from his mouth as he slammed Takemichi onto the ground.

Y/N's brows furrowed as she stared at the scene; as much as she wanted to do something, she couldn't. Hina's protests and Yuzuha's yells filled Y/N's ears as Taiju stared down at the blonde-haired male. "Who's this jerk?" Taiju stared at his three family members. Silently, Yuzuha, Hakkai, and Y/N stared at him. If they were being honest, they were scared— scratchy that, they were terrified. Taiju was an abusive, manipulative male who fought his way through things.

"Haha, don't even know the guy and still slugged 'em anyway? Nice one boss." Koko chuckled, closing his eyes. "He's Toman's First Division Captain, Takemichi Hanagaki." Koko introduced the blonde, causing Taiju to laugh. "Good one Koko! He's a captain in Toman?!" Taiju's eyes traveled down to the beat-up Takemichi on the ground. Takemichi's eyes were on something else though. A certain h/cnette who nearly had tears in her eyes. The same h/cnette that Mitsuya said Toman would never see again.

While Koko and Taiju laughed at Takemichi's demise, Y/N gripped Yuzuha and Hakkai. "I'm scared... I wanna go home." Y/N trembled. "You have to wait Y/N," Yuzuha whispered, watching Taiju kick Takemichi in his chin.

"So he brought a Toman bastard to our family's home?! Even though he doesn't join us no matter how many times I tell him?!" Taiju chuckled sadistically, turning towards Hakkai. "Hakkaaaiii. Beat him to death." Y/N's eyes widened as her older cousin smirked. "Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!" Hakkai shook his head, listening to his brother's words. "Taiju, he didn't know this was the black dragon's territory. He didn't, so please." Hakkai tried to explain.

Taiju got closer, a threatening aura surrounding him as he stared down at his younger sibling. "I don't give a shit, didn't you hear my orders? Family bonds are more important than friends, right? You're my little brother, that comes before Toman." Taiju nearly pressed his forehead against Hakkai's as he tried to manipulate the younger boy's mind.

Before Y/N could speak up, Yuzuha did. "Taiju! Don't corner Hakkai like that!" The middle child yelled. Yuzuha was punched in the cheek by Taiju. "Stop it Taiju! You're hurting them!" Y/N spoke up, grabbing Taiju's wrist. Taiju's golden eyes were filled with annoyance, staring down at his little cousin. "Please don't," Hakkai whispered as Taiju slammed Y/N onto the ground. Hina was frozen in her place, scared of the outcome. This situation could only get worse, right?

"Even if you are brother, sister, and cousins... Yuzuha and Y/N are girls... So you beat up a woman too?!" Takemichi exclaimed. Y/N covered her ears and shut her eyes tightly, not wanting to hear nor see anything else.