11!: all i want is you.

"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?" MITSUYA stared at Angry

"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?" MITSUYA stared at Angry. Y/N came from the back with the duo's order and smiled. "Here ya, g- Hey Mitsuya!" Y/N watched as Mitsuya's jaw clenched. At first, she thought he was upset until a pink hue coated his cheeks. "We were talking about nothinggg!" Chifuyu snatched the food from Y/N's hands and pulled Angry out of the restaurant.

"Here... You forgot your phone." Mitsuya handed the cellular device to Y/N. "Thanks, Mitsuya!" Y/N placed a kiss on Mitsuya's forehead. "A-Alright. See you later." Mitsuya rushed out of the restaurant. "Weirdo. Can't ever have a dull moment without them." Y/N smiled. "Y/N, I think that Mitsuya guy likes you." Kito pursed his lips. "Whattt!? Shocker!! OBVIOUSLY, I KNOW!" Y/N yelled. "You tried to put aluminum foil in the microwave yesterday, I doubt that you know." Kito rolled his eyes. "You talk a lot of shit for an 8-year-old." Y/N pinched her nose.

-

"You two look shaken up." Mikey watched as Angry and Chifuyu trembled in fear. "Us? Shaken up?! Nooooo!" Chifuyu laughed. "I need to throw up." Angry mumbled. "Soūya, what's wrong?" Smiley questioned. "Soūya said, someone needs to throw up! Like— throw up their fist!" Chifuyu nervously smiled. Smiley punched Angry in his face, causing him to fly back.

"What was that for?!" Angry growled. "You wanted me to throw my fist up," Smiley smirked, looking at his brother. "All of you stop. What's going on Chifuyu?" Mikey sighed. "Guess the jig is up..." the blonde mumbled, looking towards Angry. "Truth is-!" Chifuyu was cut off by Angry. "I needed help manscaping! So I asked Chifuyu to help me!" an awkward silence filled the Kawata twin's house as Smiley's eye twitched. "Oh. Congrats on coming out!" Mikey gave the blue-haired male a warm smile.

The house was silent for a second. "You could've asked me for help, now I feel like a shitty older brother." Smiley mumbled, looking at his brother. "Don't worry Nahoya! Everything is A-Ok!" The younger sibling put a thumbs up. "You're acting weird," Mikey spoke up, causing everyone to go silent. "I mean...I did help him manscape. I have every reason to be acting weird." Chifuyu gulped. "Actually... That restaurant did my order wrong!" Angry lied, running out of the house. "Suddenly, Peke J needs me!" the blonde scurried after Angry.

"They're hiding something."
"Most definitely."

~time skip to the date #real

Y/N:
Hey weird guy what should I wear to my date?

WEIRD GUY:
go naked /j

Y/N:
You're probably a greasy discord mod.

WEIRD GUY:
That was the worst compliment you could give me.

Y/N:
Good. Anyways, it's cold I'm gonna wear the scarf he made for me.