The Dad Batch

So those of you who've read my Bad Batch story have seen that Hunter gets a little protective when Callista and my Jedi oc, Jace meet. This has prompted me to think about those cliche dad scenes where the dad is cleaning a gun or something when they meet their daughter's boyfriend.
And now I'll mix those cliche scenes with the Bad Batch.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The Bad Batch boys when Calli (or Omega) has a boy over:

Crosshair: Sits off to the side and cleans his gun, casting a glare at the dude every once and a while.

Hunter: Is sitting next to Crosshair and sharpening his vibroblades.

Tech: Casually sits with the young couple and asks the boy a bunch of questions. Maybe has one of his D-17's resting on his lap.

Wrecker: All he has to do is stare down the poor boy, he looks pretty threatening without having to say anything. (Though I feel once the guy earns his approval, he'd be best buds with him)

Echo: Giving death threats to the boy before the young couple go off on their date.
(if a guy breaks their heart, he's the one who suggests going to teach the boy a lesson)

Bonus: Much much later when Omega is older and starts becoming interested in boys, Calli will be just as bad as the boys, maybe casually cleaning her own gun or interrogating the guy along with Tech, you can choose which one you think is more hilarious 🤣

Hope you guys thought this was hilarious, I know other people have already done versions of the Dad Batch being protective of Omega so this probably isn't a new thing but oh well.

Enjoy the gif of grumpy Echo, I love him so much lol.

~B

~B.C.