BadHabit: Part2

~Short Imagine~
Your P.O.V

I was pretty nervous going to see Mr.Mahone. Sure I was going just to get homework done but, I also wanted to go just to talk to him. His presence was actually amazing to have around.

Maybe that's why I was suddenly happy

I mentally face palm myself. Why would I have those thoughts about my teacher?! Have I gone mad?! Nothing between us will never happen.

Besides, I was his student.

Reaching Mr.Mahone's class room, I bring my fist up to the door striking it no more than 3 times. "Come in!" His deep, attractive voice shouts begin the door.

Even his voice had an effect on me.

Turning the doors knob, I slowly open it to spot Mr.Mahone at his desk stapling packets of papers. Guess he was getting class work done for tomorrow's class.

As I go to close the classrooms door, it makes a loud sound making Mr.Mahone's head shoot up.

"Why hello Y/N" My stomach twists as a smile soon spreads across his handsome face.

Seriously...I had to stop.

"H-hello Mr.Mahone" I stutter, my cheeks becoming red as a tomato. "What did I say about calling me that?" Mr.Mahone says, his eyebrow raising "it's Austin when school hours are over" I blush even more "s-sorry" I say, my eyes now viewing the tiled floor. He just shakes his head, a small chuckle leaving from between his plump lips.

"What are you here for Y/N?" Austin questions, standing up from his desk. "I came to um...finish some homework. I'm having trouble with one of the labs you assigned." "Oh well I can help you right away" I just blush, biting my lip.

I really needed to stop blushing!

"Hey, don't hide-" Austin starts, placing his index finger under my chin to make me face him once again "it's cute when you blush"

His comment caught me off guard making my stomach twist and my cheeks become a darker shade of red.

Was he even supposed to say that to a student?

"I'm s-sorry" I stutter, still shocked by his comment. He laughs "sorry for what Y/N?" "I don't know-" I start "saying sorry for no reason is one of my bad habits"

"Want to know one of my habits?" He suddenly questions "sure?" I really didn't know what to say.

"It's a bad habit actually" he starts off as his hands grip my sides. My heart immediately stops.

"One minute I'm teaching her biology, the next...I'm thinking about teaching her a few lessons on my desk"

My eyes became wide "so...your bad habit is thinking about fucking one of your students?" I question, clearly shocked. He smirks "well when you put it like that...yes"

Nothing came out of my mouth. I just stared at Austin, shocked as my heart started to race.
Why would he tell me this?

"Actually Y/N, your not my student as of now. Remember, school hours are over" "wait, wha-" before I can finish my sentence, Austin interrupts me by pushing me up against the wall, his lips aggressively attacking mine...

My eyes became wide.

I was the student Mr.Mahone wanted to fuck.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

@rockingaroundclark- Instagram
@MaHarmonyMendez- Twitter