Hailey sighs once more.

"Shouldn't we rest? The more rest we get, the more energy to rehearse.", the girl informs.

—"If we party, we'll get our stressed minds off the competition.", I respond.

—"Zander, what do you think?", Luke asks for his boyfriend's opinion.

—"This idea is stupid, if we party, we'll tire ourselves even more!", he answers, annoyed as always.

—"Hailey, pleaseee!", Milly pleads the blue-haired girl.

—"Ok, fine.. I'm coming, then.", she gives up.

—"YES!!! Zander you're coming as well!", Milly jumps in the air.

—"What!? No way.", the boy crosses his arms.

—"I think I'll come, I have to admit thinking about the competition all the time is a bit overwhelming.", Luke says.

—"Wha- ...  Luke! Don't tell me you agree with Jake!!", the boy sighs, " If you're going, I'm coming too, then.", Zander really is attached to Luke, huh?

Milly and I grin widely while Sean chuckles.

I give them all my address and we decide to meet up at mine at 7PM.

.

.

.

I enter the classroom and sit next to Drew, as always. The boy the looks at me, slightly annoyed. I find myself blushing slightly. Fortunately, his attention isn't on me. He grabs a pen and takes notes as the teacher starts the lesson. I do the same.

.

.

.

"Drew!" I yell as the short boy.

Anyone that's shorter than me is short.

He turns around, giving me an eye roll. He crosses his arms and signals me to go on.

"Wanna have a sleepover at mine tonight? With Henry and Liam.", I ask.

—"About time you make time for us!", Liam walks towards us, smirking, "You're always with that girl, Hailey."

—"Yeah! Kinda suspicious to me!", Henry, who was behind Liam, laughs loudly in the halls.

The freckled boy does as well.

"Wha- No-! GUYSSS!!", I yell.

—"I gotta agree with them Jake, you barely even spend time with us.", Drew ruins the mood, turning the atmosphere a bit gloomy.

The boy looks at me in the eyes before turning his gaze to Liam and Henry, now laughing awkwardly.

"I know, I'm sorry guys..", I rub the back of my neck, "But what do you say, are you coming over to mine tonight?", I flash a smile.

—"Duh, of course we are!", the lettuce boy playfully pushes me.

Liam nods, smiling.

Drew stares at me and nods too.

"It's settled then! See you at 7!"

.

.

.

---

It's almost 7. I should get ready.

I grab my black hoodie and put some pajamas in my dark blue bag.

I leave the room and head downstairs.

"Where are you going?", my father asks.

—"To Jake's?", I say, still walking towards the door with my bag.