Chapter 10: The Party - part 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god, that is perfect! You look so hot y/n!" Mina screamed.

"She's right y/n, you look incredible" Tsu said, slightly surprised. Coming from Tsu, that definitely meant something. She was brutally honest. Sometimes too much.

"I don't know guys. Isn't it a bit too much?"

"Absolutely not! Damn, y/n, you look so good you're gonna have all the boys confessing their sins tonight! If I don't get to you first that is". She threw you a playful wink and playfully smacked your ass.

"You too Kyoka, no wonder hell is so hot if you're there." she smirked towards the nervous girl and Jiro smiled in response.

"Mina, did you get these outfits at a costume store or a sex store? We look like a walking advertisement for onlyfans" you giggled.

Mina turned to you with a devilish look and smiled. "Hm, that's not important. What's important right now is that we all look hot, and we're gonna have a great time tonight. So let's do some shots and head out. I told the boys we'd be there by ten".

"Okay fine. I'll wear this but first I'll definitely need some liquid courage. Pour me a shot girls!" you shouted and you all cheerfully ran to the kitchen.

***

You and the girls started walking to the house, arms tightly linked and all slightly intoxicated after one too many shots. Mina was lethal, she was making you down drinks like they were water. You could hear the blurring music and drunken shouts from down the street; and it made you surprisingly excited to be out with your friends. Especially since it was the first time since college started. After the concoction of alcohol from Mina, all of your doubts about the costume had disappeared and you were ready to party; and most importantly to try and forget about your handsome professor.

As you approached the party, you realised how huge the frat house was. It had to be really, considering how many boys lived in there. But it was practically a mansion. The house was just outside campus, and had only been recently purchased by the college for more student accommodation. Bakugo had even mentioned it had a pool, which wasn't common in frat houses, so they had really hit the jackpot.

The front lawn was scattered in beer cans, red cups and cigarette butts. There were large groups gathered at the front door, which you assumed were other first years from the boys' classes. You walked through the door and could barely see your hand in front of your face. The house was consumed in smoke, and the smell of alcohol and weed smothered you. You stood side by side with the girls and observed the party.

There was a large staircase directly in front of the door, and two huge living rooms either side of them. You could see that the living rooms to the left led out into the garden, the blue lights from the pool flickering onto the ceiling. The rooms on the right led into a huge open kitchen with a large island in the middle. Red plastic cups were stacked into pyramids into the stairs, and beer bottles covered every surface. The amount of people was insane. You couldn't believe how many intoxicated people were crammed into the house. Everyone there was already pretty drunk, sloppily dancing to the terrible drum and bass music playing through the house (you knew that Denki was responsible for the poor music choice) and passing joints around the crowded rooms.

You decided to search for the idiot boys in the kitchen first. You slid through the crowds, desperately trying to avoid the spilled drinks flying everywhere. You only assumed that they'd be playing beer pong in there. It wasn't until you finally reached the kitchen that you noticed you had lost the girls on the way. To no surprise, your assumptions were right. You approached the island and found Kirishima, Bakugo and several other students intensely huddled over a large fold out table, which was covered in red cups filled to the brim with beer. The table and floor beneath completely soaked with alcohol. Kirishima wore a spandex Spiderman suit, his bright red hair spiked towards the ceiling. Unsurprisingly, Bakugo had made zero effort yet again by wearing only his regular clothes and had a scream mask hanging around his neck