Thank you, Zayn. (Not an update)

Goodbye Zayn💕

Words don't begin to explain how sad I am. It just makes me happy that they respect his wishes and the management didn't make him stay when he didn't want to. As much as I'm going to miss him, It'll be ok. I just hope that he stays in contact with the rest of the boys because I can't stand to see them cry. It's like seeing my Dad cry, it makes me cry.

I understand he left due to stress and I hope that he feels better soon. I don't want him to feel like we're pressuring him into something that used to make him happy but got too much. Yeah, everyone is sad about him leaving One Direction but let's be thankful that it was just one person leaving and not the whole band. And of course, One Direction isn't the same with Zayn but he must of felt something deep inside to give up something he's worked so hard to get.

I feel like there is more to the story than 'Stress.' Sure, stress is horrible to deal with but would it really make you want to leave all your dreams and accomplishments behind?. As well as everyone else respecting his wishes and allowing him to make the decision to leave, we have to, too. Zayn is entitled to his own life, Zayn can do anything he wants because it's his life and that may cause pain to others to see him leave but we can't force him to stay.

Instead of being sad about Zayn leaving, think about the happy times with Zayn. One Direction wouldn't have been One Direction without Zayn and I'm so thankful that Zayn was apart of this wonderful journey we are all sharing together.

Lots of people are talking about the plane crash and saying things like 'People die in a plane crash and all they care about is some guy leaving some band.' But they don't understand that One Direction have been apart of our lives for 5 years, they have been there when nobody else has. One Direction kissed our scars through their songs, told us we where beautiful from the very beginning and never let us forget that they would be nothing without us.

Of course, I feel sad for the lives on that plane and for their families. It's hard to let someone, you love so much, go. Even if we never truly knew the real Zayn, inside we did. Zayn used to speak a lot during interviews, he used to have this big toothy smile and the cheeky little grin. Over time that started to fade and Zayn began to be really quiet in interviews and instead of laughing with his friends he would just smile.

I sort of felt like that it was leading up until this point but now it's happened, it's a big shock. One Direction where supposed to be together until they where old and forgot the lyrics to their own songs so we could sing the songs to them and watch them smile. I want to let you know that, it might feel like it now, that One Direction hasn't ended yet. Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry have told us they will carry on making music for us, let's be grateful they are still carrying on for us.

Zayn wants to be with his family more. I get that. Imagine going from seeing your family everyday to seeing them every blue moon. When you visit home you'll just want to stay there and catch up with your family and Christmas's, Birthday's, would never be the same again because you know that you'll be leaving soon. I know I'd hate being taken away from my family at such a young age.

Zayn wants to make things work with Perrie and who are we to try to stop that. I just want Zayn to be happier and I want him to remember whatever he decides we will always be behind him. We're his girls. Zayn loves us heaps and you should never forget that. I never want you to think that he left because of us fans, he was dealing with problems we didn't know existed.

I just want to say: THANK YOU, ZAYN! Thank you for making us smile, thank you for singing the words that meant so, so much to us. Thank you for being here as long as you did. Thank you for everything you've done, One Direction will never been the same without you. I'm just super happy that you where here and we will never forget you.

We love you Zayn, thank you for being there when nobody else was. You're a true hero. 💕