She chuckled "Ok then! I'll see you later, I have to get back to work" she said and I smiled "Right!"

She hung up the phone and I heard someone knocking on my door.

I quickly walked over and opened the door up with a small smile "Y/N......" I whispered as I saw her standing there with a small smile "Hey Partner" she said and I pulled her into a hug.

She returned the hug and chuckled "Man I can't even believe that it's been 12 years already, time really does seem to fly" she mused and I nodded "I know.....it's honestly insane"

I heard the sound of someone speaking causing me and Y/N to raise a brow "Mhm I think your radio is on" she said as she pointed over to the black radio on my counter and walked over to it.

I shut it off "Stupid radio, I'm sure it's nothing! Want to go out to eat?" I asked and she nodded "Yeah that sounds alright"

I smiled "Then you can fill me in on everything that's been going on" I said and she nodded "Ok"

We walked out of my home and began making our way down the street.

"If your worried about everyone's status, everyone is alive and well" she started off and I grinned "That's great! What about you and Mikey.....still dating?" I asked and she slowly nodded "You can say that, after all.......I just spoke about him to you moments ago" she said and I nodded slowly "Yeah but you seemed upset when you told me about his unknown whereabouts" I said and she simply shrugged "I wasn't upset, I just wish I were near him right now" She said as she rubbed the back of her neck and I raised a brow "Are you two married?"

She shook her head "Sadly, we're not"

I raised a brow "Oh I see......well where do you work?"

She smiled "I work with Mitsuya as his assistant" she said and I smiled "Awesome!"

Things were finally starting to go my way.

Nothing could ruin this moment for me.

"Are Draken and Emma still together?" I asked and she hummed "Their wedding was two months ago" she said and my eyes widened "THEY GOT MARRIED?"

She snorted "Yup! They're cuties for sure"

"And what about me and Hinata?"

She smiled "Well you two are still dating, you haven't moved in together yet because Hinata wanted to wait until you guys were married" she explained and I raised a brow "I haven't proposed yet?" I questioned and she shook her head "Nope not yet, but there's still time" she said and I grinned "Yup! I'll have to get on that, man I'm so excited to see you and Mikey together" I said and she chuckled "Thanks to you"

We walked inside of a fast food place and took a seat in one of the booths.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked and I shook my head "Not yet........"

I looked over and saw that they had the news playing on the TV, again......nothing interesting.

"You'd think that there would be some better news" I said and she shrugged "I don't care too much for the news channels"

The door chimed and we both glanced over to see a guy with a black hood on had walked right past our table and sat down in the seat behind Y/N.

He looked almost.....familiar.

It was hard to see his face but......I don't know.

It's nothing.

"So everything is ok now......right?" I asked and she chuckled lightly "Yes, anyways Hanma is out of jail or at least......he has been for a while now" she said and my eyes widened slightly "Woah really.....how is that?"