Genie: Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're gettin' your wishes, so SIT DOWN!!
(They all get on Carpet.) Genie: Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're gettin' your wishes, so SIT DOWN!!
Daniel Tiger: That's one angry genie.
AJ: Tell me about it.
(GENIE takes the form of a stewardess, with lots of arms pointing out the exits.)
Genie: In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, anywhere. Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet. We're... outta here!
(They ride out of the cave. Meanwhile, at the palace throne room, the Sultan talks to Jafar)
Sultan: Jafar, this is an outrage. If it weren't for all your years of loyal service... From now on, you are to discuss sentencing of prisoners with me, before they are beheaded.
Jafar: I assure you, Your Highness, it won't happen again.
Sultan: Jasmine... Jafar. Now, let's put this whole messy business behind us. Please.
Jafar: My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, Princess.
Princess Jasmine: At least some good will come of my being forced to marry. When I am a queen, I will have the power to get rid of you.
(Jafar chuckles nervously)
Sultan: That's nice. All settled, then. Now, Jasmine, getting back to this suitor business... [notices that Jasmine is walking off] Jasmine? Jasmine! [runs after her]
Jafar: [growls] If only I had gotten that lamp!
Iago: [imitates Jasmine] "I will have the power to get rid of you." [growling, returns to his normal voice] To think we gotta keep kissing up to that chump and his chump daughter and keep Shadow Man a secret for the rest of our lives...
Jafar: No, Iago. Only until she finds a chump husband. Then she'll have us banished. Or beheaded.
Both: Eeek...
Iago: Jafar What if you became the Chump Husband?
JAFAR: (He looks at IAGO in insult)  What?
IAGO: Okay, you marry the princess,all right? Then, uh, you become sultan!
Jafar :Oh... Marry the shrew... I become the sultan... The idea has merit.
Iago: Yes, merit! Yes! And then we drop papa-in-law and the little woman off a cliff. Yaaah! Kersplat!
Jafar: [wicked laughter] I love the way your foul little mind works.
(Then, Both of them laugh maniacally) to an oasis in the desert, where Carpet is coming in for a landing)

Genie: (Still as stewardess) Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs. Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop. (As our heroes get off down the stairway formed by Carpet) Thank you. Goodbye, goodbye! Thank you! Goodbye! (Back to normal) Well, now. How about that, Mr. doubting mustafa?
Aladdin: Oh, you sure showed us. Now about my three wishes-
Genie: Dost mine ears deceive me? Three? You are down by ONE, boy!
Aladdin: Ah, no-- I never actually wished to get out of the cave. You did that on your own.
(Genie thinks for a second, then his jaw drops. He turns into a sheep)
Genie: Well, don't I feel just sheepish? All right, you baaaaad boy, but no more freebies.
Aladdin: Fair deal. So, three wishes. I want them to be good.
Daniel Tiger: Say Genie, what do you wanna wish for?
Genie: Me? No one's ever asked me that before. Well, in my case, ah, forget it.
Aladdin: What?
Genie: No, I can't. I...
Aladdin: Come in. Tell us.
Genie: Freedom.
AJ: You're a prisoner of the lamp?
Genie: It's all part and parcel of the whole genie gig. (Grows gigantic, voice echoes) PHENOMENAL COMSIC POWERS!!... (Shrinks down, cramped in the magic lamp.) Itty bitty living space.
Daniel Tiger: Aw, Genie, that's terrible.
Pikachu:Pika[that sad.]
Genie: (Comes out of the lamp) But, oh, to be free. Not have to go, "Poof. What do you need? Poof. What do you need? Poof. What do you need?" To be my own master. Such a thing would be grater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world! But what am I talking about? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus.
Aladdin: Why not?
Genie: The only way I get outta this is if my master wishes me out. So you can guess how often that's happened.
Aladdin: I'll do it. I'll set you free.
Genie: Uh-huh, yeah, right. (Head turns into Pinocchio's with a long nose) Whoop!
Aladdin: (He pushes the nose back in and Genie's head returns to normal.) No, really, I promise. After I make my first two wishes, I'll use my third wish to set you free. (He holds out his hand)
Genie: Well, here's hopin'.  (Shakes Aladdin's hand.) All right. Let's make some magic! (Turns into a magician.) So how 'bout it? What is it you want most?
Aladdin: Well, there's this girl.
Genie: Eehhh! (Like a buzzer, and Genie's chest shows a heart with a cross through it.) Wrong. I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?
Aladdin: Oh, but, Genie, she's smart and fun and...
Genie: Pretty?
Aladdin: Beautiful. She's got these eyes that just, and this hair. Wow. And her smile... [sighs]
Genie: (Sitting in a Parisian cafe with Abu and Carpet.) Ami... C'est l'amour.
Aladdin: But she's the princess. To even have a chance, I'd have to be... Hey, can you make me a prince?
Genie: Let's see here. (Has a "Royal Cookbook".) Chicken à la king? (Pulls out a chicken with a crown on its head) Nope. Alaskan king crab. (Yanks out his finger, and we see Sebastian the crab from "The Little Mermaid" clamped on.) Ow. I hate it when they do that. Caesar's salad? Ah! (A dagger comes out and tries to stab him.) Et tu, Brute? No. Aha. "To make a prince." (Looks slyly at Aladdin.) Is that an official wish? Say the words.
Aladdin: Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince.
Genie: All right! Yo, yo! Woof! Woof! First, that fez-and-vest combo is much too third century. These patches. What are we trying to say, beggar? No. Let's work with me here. Ooh. I like it. Muy macho. Now, it still needs something. What does it say to me? It says mode of transportation. Excuse me, monkey boy. Aqui. Over here.
(Abu tries to cover himself with Carpet, but Gennie zaps him and he flies over.)
Abu: Uh-oh.
Genie: Here he comes. (Aladdin and Genie are on a game show set, where Aladdin stands behind a podium with "AL" on it.) What better way to make your entrance on the streets of Agrabah then riding your very own brand-new camel. Watch out. They spit. (A door bearing the Genie's head on it opens, where Abu is transformed into a camel. He spits out the side of his mouth on cue. But the Genie's not sure.)
Genie: Mmm, not enough. (He snaps his fingers and Abu turns into a fancy white horse.) Still not enough. Let's see. What do you need? (The Genie snaps his fingers repeatedly, turning Abu into: a duck, an ostrich, a turtle, and a '57 Cadillac, with license plate "Abu 1." (That one's a guess, I don't know cars, but judging by the tail fins, 'nuff said.) Finally, he's returned to normal.) Yes!! Esalalumbo, shimin dumbo! Whoa!! (And on the keyword of the spell, Dumbo, Abu turns into an elephant. Carpet struggles to get out from under ABU's size 46 feet.) Talk about your trunk space, check this action out!
Daniel Tiger: Look at yourself Abu.
(Abu sees his reflection in a pool of water, then jumps into a tree. The tree naturally bends right back down to the ground, where ABU hangs on and looks at Aladdin upside down.)
Aladdin: Abu, you look good.
Genie: He's got the outfit, he's got the elephant. But we're not through yet! Hang on to your turban, kid! We're gonna make you a star!