I made my way to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. Then I felt something hit the back of my head. I looked down and saw a pillow. 

"You have slow reflexes." He said walking up to me and sitting down next to me. 

"Um, I was facing the opposite direction? How was I supposed to even see it coming?" He rolled his eyes at me. 

"Oh I have an idea." He jumped next to me and snapped a picture of us. I probably looked like a mess. 

He took the picture and looked at the screen. 

"Perfect." He said smiling at it. 

"Let me approve." I snatched the phone from him and smiled. It was actually a pretty decent photo. 

I handed it back to him and he started typing. 

"And, tweet." He looked up at me. "Now all my followers know we hung out last night." He winked at me and walked in the kitchen.

"Harry... if they start thinking that we're dating please clean it up." He tossed me an apple from the fruit basket. 

"They probably wont ask." He said taking a bite of his own apple. "Even if they do, why would it be bad?" 

I bit my lip. Should I tell him about how Darcy threatned me? No, if she finds out I told Harry she'd send someone to kill me. 

"Tif?" He asked walking over to me.

"Uh what? No its not a bad thing. It's just, not right. We're not dating and-"

"I get it." Harry said sitting next to me again. "But lets not talk about that! What do you want to do today?"

"What do you want to do today?" I repeated. He shot me an evil glare.

"I asked you first." He said starting to chuckle.

I leaned closer to him. "Well, I asked you second!" 

We started laughing. Then there was a knocking at the door. I looked over to Harry and he shrugged. He walked over to the door and opened it. 

"Louis!" Harry said cheerfully and giving him a bro hug. 

"Hey Haz," He said giving him a hug back. "Hey Tif." He nodded in my direction.

"Hi Louis." I smiled at him. 

Then Louis looked at both of us repeativily, thinking something. Then he raised an eyebrow at us.

"Did she?" He looked over at me. "Did you?" He asked looking over at Harry. We both shot eachother nervous looks. Oh no what was Louis thinking? Was he thinking that Harry and I... My cheeks turned red.. 

"Nevermind." He said shaking his head. 

I sighed loudly, as did Harry. But my cheeks were still burning. 

"So," Harry said breaking the silence. "What brings you here Lou?" 

Louis spun around and looked at Harry funny. "Haz, we have out concert signing in 35 mintues. Dont you remember?" 

I looked over at Harry who looked unhappy. "No I didnt remember! Cant we reschedual? I promised Tif-"

"No Harry its okay." I said smiling at him kindly. "You cant reschedual, all your fans are waiting to see you."

"But we made plans?" He lowered his head sadly. 

"We can hang out next weekend." I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "I had a great time Harry, thanks for um inviting me over."