Chapter 1 : I'm a Spider? Nai waa

AN:🕷️

This is scenes are from Light Novels pdf that I get in jnovels because I can't afford to buy a physical copy if maybe someone ask

Anyways Enjoy❤️

}{>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<}{

Third Person POV:

[Gwaaaaah!
I tried to scream just now, but I actually can't even manage a groan.
Is my body messed up that badly?
Okay, calm down.
I don't feel any pain
The last thing I remember is the onslaught of sudden, monstrous agony in the middle of Classical Literature class.]

"Come to think of it , How did we die God-san?" Ask Shun curious about how he died to the God which piqued the interest of the other reincarnations and they look at god curiously.

It will be explained in the Future. probably.

"Ok" said Shun putting aside his thoughts after the God's answer.

[I probably fainted because of that, but no part of me feels hurt at the moment.
That said, even when I open my eyes, everything is pitch-black. I have no idea where I am.]

"Where is that place why it's so dark?" Katia ask confused while looking at the God waiting for the answer.

It's inside of an egg that's explains why it's dark there.

[In fact, I can barely move at all, like something's wrapped around my body.
No, not hypothetically. Like, I can literally tell. I really am bound in something, some material that's hard but has a little give to it.]

"Right right, that's what I feel too when I first regained my consciousness it looks like you also got reincarnated reborn as offspring of an egg-laying monsters Wakaba." (Come to think of it why did I feel a shake and a loud bang outside in my shell in the past?) Fei crossed her arms and titled her head confused about happened to her in when she is still an egg before she first reunited with Shun.

"An offspring of an egg-laying monster?" Said Shun while eyeing the white girl in the distance.

[I can just faintly hear some rustling sounds from outside.
Okay, what's going on here? Have I been kidnapped?
No, let's be real.
What would anyone get out of kidnapping a bottom-of-the-barrel girl like me?
Well, regardless of how sketchy this situation is, I only need to escape.]

"Woah, How could you get into such wild thoughts about you got kidnapped or something" Oka frowned at the white girl.

"Thinking...possibilities" The white girl answered in low voice almost inaudible.

[That's when I hear a loud CRACK.
Oh-ho! When I pushed my weight against the thing covering me, it started to break.
All right, time to finish the job and get out of here!]

"See" Fei puffed up her chest feeling proud at her predictions.

[Putting more power into it, I burst right through, scrabbling out headfirst.
Sweet freedom!
The view before my eyes is crawling with spiders.
Wuuuuuh?!]