"We're taking my car and I'm keeping your keys for now," he says.

"Why can't I drive?" I ask.

"You don't think I didn't see you as you were driving into the parking lot? Did you think you were in fast and furious or something?" he jokes.

"I wasn't even driving that fast. Plus, why were you watching me?" I reply, a sneaky smile slowly forming on my face.

"Okay, let's go. I'm still driving" he says, ignoring my question.

I roll my eyes as a playful smirk appears on his face.

"Whatever" I mumble.

***

"You took about 30 years to find a parking spot," I say.

"There were many cars so it wasn't going to be easy but hey, at least we finally found one. I also hope there's no paparazzi or anyone bothering us. I can't have photos on the media again. They spread rumours and turns out Sarah does know about the photos. She just didn't say anything until we got back home and I did not hear the end of it" he says, his tone becoming more serious.

So Sarah did know about the photos. She just didn't say anything and by the way, Chris told me, she probably got mad at him over these photos. Seriously, she can't blame Chris for this stuff. As if he wanted these photos to be posted everywhere on every platform. It's a normal thing to have arguments sometimes as a couple but Chris being famous and my sister literally dating him makes it weird in a way. It's not like every day a celebrity will tell you about their relationship arguments.

We get out of the car and head inside the shopping centre. We head into the first costume shop and they did not have any pirate costumes in stock. Luckily, there was another costume shop and we both hoped to find something in here.

I started browsing the store, looking around for any pirate costumes. Chris disappeared somewhere but I didn't really focus on that. He's probably looking for some costumes too.

"BOO!"

"AGHH!" I yell. I instantly jump from where I was standing.

I turn around to see Chris wearing a clown mask.

"You scared the living shit out of me. There are people looking at us now" I say, my heart still pounding from the scare.

He was laughing, his body swaying back and forth as he laughed loudly, wheezing almost.

"S-sorry, it was too much... of a great opportunity to... miss," he says, wheezing through some words.

I started laughing. It was a good scare, I'll give him that.

We started seriously shopping. We needed to get costumes and do the makeup as well.

We finally came across some really cool looking pirate costumes. This was some Jack Sparrow shit right here. I told Chris to try the costume on because he was a very muscular guy and you always have to check before purchasing.

"What do you think?" he asks.

"It suits you. I like it. How do you feel?" I ask.