16

"Are you not feeling well?" Xia Zhijun's voice came.

Gu Siyi was stunned, "How do you know?"

"Your friend told me." Xia Zhijun stood in the corner corridor on the second floor of the canteen and spoke in a low voice with his mobile phone.

He knew that Gu Siyi had dinner with the two girls every day. When he met the two girls today, he found that Gu Siyi was not there, so he went up and asked, "Where's Gu Siyi?"

Zhang Xinyi spoke to Xia Zhijun for the first time, and he took the initiative to talk to him. His face turned red. Looking at the handsome face, his heart pounded and he didn't know what to say for a long time.

Xiang Li, who was beside him, was in a stable state and said quickly, "Siyi is not feeling well. Go back to the dormitory to rest first." After thinking about it, he added, "We said she didn't want to bring her food. Maybe she was still hungry."

Xia Zhijun nodded to show that he knew, and turned around and left.

When he went far away, he exhaled at Li Chang and stroked his chest and said, "I'm so handsome that I suffocated. What does it feel like to be tired of being with him every day? Oh, my God."

The person next to him didn't respond and bumped into Zhang Xinyi's arm. "Hey, are you stupid?"

Zhang Xinyi blushed and said, "No wonder he is a school grass..."

Xia Zhijun hasn't eaten yet. Several friends are waiting upstairs, but he took the lead in finding a place where there are not many people coming and going and the noise is not too noisy to call Gu Siyi to inquire about her.

"What's wrong with you?"

Gu Siyi was a little embarrassed. She didn't feel anything wrong, but her chest was inexplicably tight and she didn't want to go to the canteen for dinner.

But she couldn't say such inexplicable words, so she slowly said, "I have a stomachache. I want to take a break in the dormitory..."

"Don't eat snacks and milk tea for stomachache."

"Oh..."

"Then you take a break first."

"Yes."

Hanging up the phone, Gu Siyi breathed a sigh of relief and continued to do the exercises with a pen.

How to solve your worries is only learning! While everyone was eating, she studied hard in the dormitory. What kind of spirit of indignation is this? The more Gu Siyi learns, the more he feels that he is about to stand at the peak of his life!

Xia Zhijun went up to the third floor, and his friends shouted directly.

He said lightly, "You eat, I still have something to do."

Zheng Peipei looked at his clear and straight back and felt abandoned. He said to himself, "Isn't he too lazy to eat together because I'm here?"

Lu Jiaye thought carefully for a moment and nodded, " Maybe it's true. A Jun really doesn't like to eat with girls."

Zheng Peipei's very sad expression suddenly became furious and kicked him on the stool. "No one treats you as dumb if you don't talk!"

"It's obviously yourself who hold the grass..." Lu Jiaye felt so innocent. Finally, he couldn't help complaining, "My dimple sister is still good, sweet and spicy. Unlike you know that fierce, spicy chicken, it's so unlovable!"

"Try to say one more thing." Zheng Peipei's eyes showed fierce light.

"Forget it, forget it, good men don't fight with women." Lu Jiaye admitted his cowardice.