Condition.

Hello! Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy all this time and work load is always bothering me. So here is today's chapter.

_______________________________________

yibo woke up before Zhan. He looked at his shoulder to see a beautiful face sleeping peacefully. His long eyelashes touching his cheeks nd his eyes....they've huge bags under them. He works so much for his family.
Suddenly Zhan started opening his eyes and Yibo immediately shuts his to make Zhan think he's still asleep. Zhan opened his eyes and felt his head a bit heavy. He sees from the corner of his eyes, a Beauty sleeping keeping his head over Zhan's . For a sec he thought yibo kept his head over Zhan's and zhan kept his head on the back of the couch. But soon realised his head was on yibo's shoulder.

He couldn't move as yibo's head was here and he might wake him up. He just stared at him. His eyes had no bags under them and his face it's......it's.... something he hasn't seen Before. His face was ethereal. Zhan's neck was hurting a little so he took yibo's head in his hands and picked it up lightly. Zhan held yibo's head in his hands and kept it on his own shoulder so he could sleep peacefully. Yibo blushed and it was visible, Zhan saw it and knew he was awake and didn't say anything.

Zhan kept his head over yibo's and closed his eyes. They both blushed and zhan's hand was actually on yibo's lap. He didn't realise it until yibo intervined their fingers. Zhan's ears were red and face heated. In each other's company they fell asleep again. It was night time when yibo woke up and now they were sleeping peacefully.

They both woke up together when zhan's horrifying alarm went off. Zhan was used to it but yibo thought it was a siren and woke up from the slumber looking around dumbly. "Is the world ending?" Asked Yibo holding zhan's hand. Zhan laughed at his behaviour and that's when yibo knew it was an alarm , he let go of him. "Who sets such a massive alarm?" Said yibo half asleep.

Zhan just couldn't stop laughing. He patted his hair and ran his hand through them. He was still laughing, "it's ok..go ti sleep." Said Zhan laughing.

Yibo set his hair and rubbed his eyes. It was 5 in the morning! "Ok I guess we should call Cheng here nd leave! I've to go to the café and open it!" Said Zhan.

"Hmm" was his only reply.

"Hello.... Cheng, come to the hospital, I've to open the café!"

"What....ok!" And he cuts the call.

"What happened?" Asked yibo.

"Cheng is already downstairs, he'll be here soon!"

"Oh"

10 minutes passed and they left in yibo's car. They drove over to zhan's house. They got out and Zhan opend teh door entering yibo in.

" Bunny.....can I drop u at the café?" Yb.

"Ah....it's ok yibo, u've stayed in the hospital with me and helped me a lot. It's ok don't bother!" XZ.

"Please...let me tag around you!" Said yibo moving closer and Zhan moving backwards. A few steps later they touched the wall and Zhan was blocked between yibo's Strong arms. He kept his hands around zhan's ears and said again, "let me tag around u!"

"Wh-why?"

"Do u really wanna know?" Moving even closer to zhan's ear.

"It's because....... I-" YB.

Before he could say something a knock on the door was heard and they jumped out the position and were too embarrassed to face each other and they just looked down. The person on the other side knocked again and Zhan went there to open the door. A sweet female voice was heard by Yibo and their conversation made him jelous for some reason.