chapter 26: Exposed

Start from the beginning

Tang Shi was shocked. As he was about to run away, he was blown away by the big fireball. Before he was blown up, he fired two more shots in that direction. After he fell to the ground, the world went silent. A few seconds later, there was suddenly a scream of a three-eyed monster. The sharp voice was like it was about to tear apart the white fog. The three-eyed monsters nearby quickly fled as if they were startled!

Tang Shi knew that the leader of the three-eyed monsters must be dead. These three-eyed monsters began to flee. Gritting his teeth in pain, Tang Shi crawled up and limped over to check. Sure enough, he saw the three-eyed monster leader lying on the ground. Half of its head was shot and it was dead for sure.

Tang Shi was seriously injured. He sat on the ground to catch a breath. He took out two newly obtained element energy crystals. The three-eyed monster was a level 0 creature. Each of the element energy crystals had only one single-digit element energy. The fiery red element energy crystal had no ripples on it. There was only a small black dot, meaning that this was a level 0 element energy crystal.

Even if there was only one unit of element energy, it was very precious. Tang Shi ate two element energy crystals which soon repaired his injuries. In just ten seconds, the injuries on Tang Shi's body recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Tang Shi took the element energy crystal out of the leader of the three-eyed monster. There was a black dot with a circle of ripples, indicating it was a level one element energy crystal.

Next, Tang Shi began to clean up the battlefield and took out all the element energy crystals that he could. Counting the number, excluding the two that he had eaten, there were a total of 18 level 0 element energy crystals and a level 1 element energy crystal. These were the trophies of his hunting alone. Of course, he himself was seriously injured.

The fog began to gradually get thinner, suggesting that the passage of space contact was closing. Tang Shi stood up and walked towards the stage. He took out a set of clothes from the small grid and changed it before he wiped clean his face.

When he passed by the star lounge, Tang Shi paused. It was unlikely that Xu Ruxin would have survived.

The door of the lounge was wide open and there was blood inside. Tang Shi found Xu Ruxin who only had a head.

After the mist completely went away, Tang Shi left from the back door of the stadium. He didn't want to be interrogated by the police. He didn't have much time to waste in the police station.

Tang Shi walked out of the stadium when he saw that the police car had arrived. The mess in the stadium was left to them. Tang Shi successfully escaped again.

When the audience at the viewing stage saw the magical white mist, they thought that it was the special effects that the organizer made. All of them were excited to wait for the next show. But after ten minutes, there was nothing going on. There was no music. Until someone shouted in a trembling voice, "Don't you think it is similar to what happened in the Sleepless Town?"

The moment he finished his question, the nearby audience began to scream and flee. As people started to run, the audience in other places also began to run.

For a time, everyone focused on escaping, but no one tried to call the police. It was the security guard at the entrance who came in and saw the white fog in the field that ran to the police station in horror. When the police car arrived, everything was over. Even Tang Shi successfully escaped from the stadium.

When the police arrived, only the corpses whose flesh were chewed up were left. The internal organs and heads were thrown everywhere. The ground was burnt black. Even the police officers could not help but vomit at what they saw.

While the police were cleaning up the stage, two girls were dug out. One was already dead and the other was unconscious. The only survivor was undoubtedly the key to solving the puzzle, so she was quickly taken to the hospital and received the best treatment. The government leaders also ordered to save her at all costs.

The girl who survived was Song Qiao. When she woke up, it was already a day later. Wu Weiguo personally went to the hospital to see her and asked her about the situation at the time.

Thinking back to the situation back then, her emotions that had finally calmed down once again collapsed. Song Qiao cried out loud. After a long time, she finally managed to tell what had happened.

According to Song Qiao's description, there was a young and handsome man fighting against the monsters with a long knife. He killed many monsters, which was why she was lucky to survive.

Wu Weiguo couldn't doubt what Song Qiao said. The bodies of the monsters were lying in the lab, and the young and handsome man who had a long knife she spoke of was probably the one who appeared in the Sleepless Town.

"Hurry up and interrogate everyone who stayed in the stadium. Make a profile based on Song Qiao's description. Ask them if they have seen this person before. Find out about his whereabouts. You must find him."

The officer who had been recording remembered one thing. "Sir, the station chief reported to me one thing the day before. He said that a lady with the surname Ning went to the police station to look for a corpse. Her stepson died in the case of Sleepless Town, but the person was not on the death list of the police station."

Wu Weiguo's was shocked. "What's that person's name?"

"Tang Shi."

"Go and get his photo and show it to Song Qiao."

"Yes!"

Now Tang Shi had 24 single-digit element energy crystals in his hands. If he took them all, he would immediately awaken and become the first awoken among humans. However, he couldn't. These element energy crystals were left to Yan Xu to repair his injuries.

Tang Shi was wandering around in his rental room, figuring out a reason to bring Yan Xu to move in with him, but he couldn't come up with one. The community where Yan Xu lived would be within the scope of disaster. The real end of the world came tonight. He only had a few hours to come up with a way to persuade Yan Xu to come here.

Tang Shi had already collected 12 single-digit element energy by using the element energy collector. Once he took two level 0 element energy crystals in the stadium, there was still a little left after repairing the damage. Although Tang Shi was much taller than ordinary people, it was obviously not enough to survive at the end of the world.

Tang Shi thought about it and took out 10 level 0 element energy crystals and ate them one by one. His body was strengthened and the feeling of gradually becoming stronger was very clear.