chapter 24: Three-Eyed Monster

Tang Shi smiled gently, making way for her. "You're a big star now. It's hard to forget you."

It pleased Xu Ruxin. But in Xu Ruxin's mind, she was thinking that even if you beg me now, I would not like you anymore.

The screams of the admirers were too overwhelming. Xu Ruxin was annoyed by the noise. In order to take care of her image, she couldn't show it. She really wanted to regain her dignity at that moment. But she was now a public figure, she couldn't do anything that would damage her image. She said, "My performance is around three o'clock. It will end around a quarter past three. I have a tight schedule and I can only spare 10 minutes to see you. You can come and find me at backstage."

Xu Ruxin put on her sunglasses and turned to leave before getting a response from Tang Shi.

Perhaps it was because she had been a celebrity for a long time, she said with a commanding tone. Even though she had tried her best to hide it, Tang Shi still noticed it.

If she could walk slower, Tang Shi wanted to tell her that if she had something to say, she could say it now, otherwise she might not have the chance to say it later. Even if Tang Shi told her that this place would be dangerous, she probably wouldn't believe it. Just like when he reminded the girl, no one would believe him.

The performance was about to start soon. After Xu Ruxin went to the backstage, the audience also sat down.

The boy sitting next to Tang Shi came over and asked with envy. "Dude, may I know your name?"

"What are you doing?"

The boy was startled by Tang Shi's cold attitude and asked, "Do you know the goddess? Can you help me get an autograph or a photo in a swimsuit?

Tang Shi says lightly, "If you are lucky enough, say it after you leave alive."

The boy was stunned and looked at Tang Shi strangely. He looked at Tang Shi as if he was looking at a psychopath. So he stopped talking with him, but he would occasionally glance at him.

Anyone sitting with a "psychopath" would stay alert. Who knows if he would smash you with something?

The performance soon started. The music was loud and Tang Shi was surprised to feel at ease in such a noisy environment.

People who have experienced the end of the world would know that the noisier the place was, the safer it would be. However, he still did not relax his vigilance because it was almost time.

Xu Ruxin's luck was really bad. Her show time was coincidentally around the interspatial contact moment.

Tang Shi took out Tang Dynasty knife from the small grid. At this moment, there was an ear-piercing sound of the music abruptly. The music stopped. Everyone was confused. Xu Ruxin, who was singing halfway on stage, tabbed her ear mic which had no sound at all. She tried her best to remain calm on the stage but deep inside was already annoyed. It was best not to accept such a crude commercial performance in the future. She must remind her manager.

At this moment, thick white mist instantly covered the floor seats. Tang Shi's element energy collector also started moving.

"What a big fog! Why is there fog suddenly?"

"Isn't this an indoor stadium? How did the fog come in?"

"That's not right. It's summer and now it's afternoon. How can it be misty?"

Someone excitedly asked, "Is it a large-scale magic? This scene was like a move scene. Could it be a scene specially made for the goddess? "

"Goddess, I love you!"

At this moment, a voice came from the stage. It was not Xu Ruxin. It was a staff member who tried to calm everyone down, saying that there was a problem with the electricity in the stadium and they had already sent someone to repair it.

Tang Shi stood up and stared at the white fog vigilantly. He could feel something coming!

At this time, a girl behind Tang Shi shouted, "Look, there is something in the fog!"

The mist was too thick and they could see something within a range of five meters. There was a small thing swayed towards them step by step.

The black shadow was very strange. It walked upright, with a huge head on its neck. Its slender neck seemed to be unable to support the head and was about to fall down at any time. Its head was covered with messy hair. Its skin was dark, and its body was short and small. It was skinny that its bone could be seen. It was a human-shaped alien.

Tang Shi almost immediately knew what it was-a humanoid, the three-eyed monster!

In his past life, after the white mist dissipated, only human remains were left in the sports infield, and no one in the infield survived. It was also the reason why no one had ever known what had happened in the infield at that time. However, based on Tang Shi's knowledge of habits of the alien race, it was likely that the creature who appeared here was a three-eyed monster. That was why he specially bought a hunting gun.

The three-eyed monster was only a level 0 creature, and the danger was far inferior to the ghost spirit spiders. Unfortunately, the three-eyed monster was gregarious aliens. Every time they came, they came as a family. Each family was led by the leader of the three-eyed monster. The smaller tribes were composed by hundreds of three-eyed monsters, and the larger ones by thousands.

At the end of the world, if they were unfortunate to encounter three-eyed monsters, their chances of survival were slim.

Although the three-eyed monsters were not high-level alien, they had many of them, and the leader of the three-eyed monsters could use magic skill, a powerful alien.

Someone hesitated, "What are these? Humans? Children? It looks really weird."