chapter 22: The Secret is Out

Tang Shi's original plan was to awake first. Once he had a certain strength, he would hunt for alien race to snatch the element energy crystal which could repair injuries for Yan Xu. However, unexpectedly he got an energy crystal in Sleepless Town, which changed Tang Shi's mind. The real end of the world was coming in no time. At that time, Yan Xu wouldn't have the ability to protect himself, and Tang Shi himself hadn't awakened yet, which would undoubtedly make things worse. It would be better to take care of the injuries for Yan Xu first. Even if the speed of awakening was slowed, with Yan Xu's skills, as long as he could move freely, he could survive.

Tang Shi took a taxi to Yan Xu's residence. Just as he was about to knock on the door, the door was opened. A young man came out of the room. He didn't look happy. when their eyes met, they were surprised and then the young man seemed to understand something. He glanced at the living room, pursed his lips and left without saying a word.

Tang Shi pouted and walked in without caring about that young man. The young man was obviously another blind date for Yan Xu after him. Tang Shi didn't feel anything such as jealousy when he saw that young man.

When Tang Shi knew that Yan Xu was in love with him, he heard from Tang Qi. However, at that time, Tang Shi didn't feel about Yan Xu in that way. So basically he was not in love with Yan Xu in previous life. After he was reborn in this life, Tang Shi had learned the true heart of many people. He was very grateful that Yan Xu had protected him and sacrificed his life to save him in the end. In this life, he would protect Yan Xu like Yan Xu did for him in previous life. It didn't matter if they didn't end up with lovers. They could be friends. So Tang Shi didn't mind Yan Xu seeing someone else.

Yan Xu sat on the sofa in the living room with a cap on his head. When he heard the sound, he turned around and was surprised to see Tang Shi.

"Why are you here?" With Yan Xu's own experience, those blind dates he had met would never come again in their lifetime. To his surprise, Tang Shi came back only a few days later.

"To see you," Tang Shi did not go over but went to get a drink in Yan Xu's fridge. At the same time, he took a can of Red Bull for Yan Xu and handed it to him.

Yan Xu took a sip and stared at Red Bull without saying a word.

Tang Shi finished a bottle of mineral water and asked, "How did it go with that young man?"

Yan Xu lifted his cap and mocked himself, "It's a miracle to be with me for more than five minutes. He only sat for two minutes and said he had something to do, so he left."

Tang Shi burst into laughter. Yan Xu complained, "I am sitting right here. Can you not laugh so loud?"

Thinking of how arrogant he was in his past life and how awkward he was today, Tang Shi laughed out loud for a while before saying, "How many blind dates have you seen now?"

Yan Xu drank his Red Bull and said, "20 or 30."

Tang Shi gave him a thumbs-up. "Does it mean that you have nothing to do all day but waiting for the blind date to arrive? How does it feel?"

"One word, annoying!" Yan Xu drank the can of Red Bull, and then threw it into the trash can by the wall.

Bull's eye!

Tang Shi teased again. "In addition to waiting for the blind date to come to the door, you also practiced shooting. Not bad."

Yan Xu also laughed and threw the cap at Tang Shi. "No more jokes. Tell me, what are you doing here?"

Tang Shi caught the cap and raised an eyebrow. "What else can I do?"

Yan Xu also raised his eyebrow. This facial expression made the scar on his left face look less ferocious. "You are not telling me that you've fallen in love with me and want to be with me, are you?"