A Few Months After

It has been four months since the Enchanted Forest was freed, Anna became the new Queen of Arendelle, Elsa became the fifth spirit, and the two nations, once enemies, were now friends connected by Elsa and Anna's love. Arendelle's chapel bells rang in celebration of the marriage of Queen Anna and King Kristoff. It was a wonderful wedding as all citizens of Arendelle attended. Olaf skipped down the aisle with a basket and threw white rose petals all around and stood next to Kristoff after he reached the altar. Elsa walked her little sister down the aisle and gave Anna's hand to Kristoff as Sven later walked down with two wedding rings on a velvet pillow. All were thrilled that the kingdom was almost complete as the crowd of the citizens and special guests applauded and cheered for the newlywed royals.

The reception took place in the castle garden, Anna resided in all the times she had spent with Kristoff and how happy she was to make him her husband and her King. Kristoff recited the first time he met Anna and how he helped her find Elsa three years ago and all the crazy fun times after. Elsa gave an emotional speech of how much Anna means to her and how she was the key to controlling her powers. "She is the kind of person I've always wanted to be." Elsa said, looking at her sister while smiling. She also says she believes that Anna will be an even better Queen than she was and Kristoff the best husband for Anna and the greatest King Arendelle will ever have. Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, and all the citizens all started to shed tears as Anna got out of her seat at the reception table and jumped into Elsa's arms for a hug, and Elsa returned the loving embrace. All shared a good laugh and toasted for the new royal couple and to Arendelle's future.

Anna had talked to Kristoff and Elsa after the celebration was over, and all three wanted to have another wedding ceremony that included the Northauldra tribe and all the rock trolls. All agreed and made preparations for the trip. The news was sent by Gale to the trolls and the Northuldran that a small second wedding would be held in three days and all were invited to attend. Accompanied by General Mattias, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven all packed up in Kristoff's wagon and made their journey. Anna had written in the invite letters that they would meet the Northuldrans and the trolls halfway and they would spend all day setting up for a family wedding. 

It only took the royal family about a day to make the halfway point, and there they settled at a large open field with huge snowy mountains in the distance and a few clusters of pine trees here and there. Olaf was the first one to jump out of the wagon and to take in the beautiful Norwegian landscape "It's soooo pretty here! This place is perfect to meet the others!" Elsa got out of the back of the wagon and looked around as she said "I couldn't agree more Olaf."

Kristoff and Anna started to unload the wagon as Mattias was starting to set up camp to await everyone else's arrival

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kristoff and Anna started to unload the wagon as Mattias was starting to set up camp to await everyone else's arrival. "We're going to have a lot of people here Mattias! Make sure we have everything!" Elsa shouted as she was grabbing things out of the wagon. Mattias walked up to Elsa with his hands behind his back as he stood boldly and said "Everything is accounted for, your majesty." Elsa turns to face the General and puts her hand on his upper arms, and said "I'm no longer Queen Mattias, please, just call me Elsa." Mattias looks down at her and says "Yes your majesty." Elsa giggles and shakes her head. Once the camp was set, everyone turned in for the night, they will all be busy for everyone's arrival the next day.

FROZEN III: An Original Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें