𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Start from the beginning

"welp, imma give you this. it's a start to something big. whatever you think about right now is what it is."

adin nods as he makes a mental note.

"alrightyyyy !! now i don't wanna be a pest but on here we like to have freestyles. i know you've probably already seen the "she make it clap" freestyle and all that so, will you do the honors of  free-styling?"

tyler let's out a long sigh as he cracks his knuckles.
"you know, i don't like freestyles but since you've been pretty nice so far and and it's our first time, imma do it."

adin hissed out a "yes" as he finds a beat. he plays it while tyler nods his head back and forth, sitting in deep concentration.

"mm ok, i came to la and gave a show
it was pretty good yea it was on the low
and they kept it all private just like my tabs
cause ion want no one to see me lookin at abs ugh."

tyler shook his head casually up and down to the best. everyone laughed at his bars as they did rhyme, but were hilarious. it was random but good, he didn't try to be fluent with topics or nothing.

"yea ok, i'm here with adin ross
and we gon cook it like spaghetti yea we got the sauce, no tomato, pull a suicide squad, jarad leto
yea i ain't yo ma nah, tell 'em jlo,  gonna kill 'em with a saw, jig saw trail-o hm"

adin shook his head up and down. he decided to jump in while tyler stayed quiet.
"yea it's t and a, we got mess it up over here just like yo dna, gon beat you up till there's nothing left to say, and tyler's gon be in my bed at the end of the day"

everyone gasped as tyler's body guard looked up.
"AYOOOOO !!"
everyone screamed
"pause"
"un pause"

"well that went left"
"what if we call it right"
tyler looked up at adin with the most surprised face ever. people usually ignore tyler's antics but adin feeds into it.

tyler liked it in a way.
"hm"
"alright we'll tyler you definitely choppe it up on this beat, now, lemme ask you a question that the fans had been dying to know.

"ok go on,"
"is there anyone special that you have had your eye on, or already have at the moment?"
tyler smiled and shook his head

"no not really, i've just been chilling and working. dating is my last priority.."
adins hope wondered away.

"unless i find the right person, then maybe dating will become a bigger priority."
adins eyes blew up, maybe there was a sense of a little hope?

they talked more on the stream as they got to know each other. and before they knew it, they were like the best of friends in the little amount of time.

"ok but drakes new album is absolutely trash, and it's not slander it's just the truth."
"oh you mean clb? yea i wasn't on that fully"

"yea and it just seemed so random. it's like you're talking about old beef that all of us have gotten over, rihanna doesn't want you and the little kiss hold you got five years ago was killed by the amount of times you washed your face."

adin sat there in tears, he hurt for drake in that moment.
"yo don't make drizzy cry now"
everyone laughed as tyler smiled.

"aye i mean it's the truth. but he's such a nice dude so shout out to drake"
adin nods.
"but you know rih rih right?"
"yea yea, we're cool, we talk on a day to day basis. she's with asap so it's only likely for us to be cool"

adin nods once again. the room goes silent until tyler talks again.
"but like with streaming, cause i kinda wanna get into it, what's it like?"

"it's cool, i mean it's different for everyone cause everyone streams different things but i definitely enjoy it, you should do like comedy streaming, you'd be good."

tyler gives a thanks as he looks down at his manicured nails.
"by the way i was thinking of actually getting my nails done. cause people keep telling me it's a experience."

"yea it's cool, i honestly do it cuz the lady massages your hands and it feels amazing. also cause i like matching my nail polish to my outfits so.."

"yea i can tell you got some monochromatic goin on right now."
tyler laughs as he looks down at his light blue sweater.

"well that's it for todays stream. im ending this one a little different so yea everyone send some love to tyler's socials and i'll see you guys next steam, peaceeeee !!"

everyone waved at the camera as the stream ends.
"alright that was awesome !!"
tyler and adin do a quick handshake before tyler gets up.
"yea you're dope i can tell my friends love your crew."

they both look back at tyler's friend conversing with adins.
"yes by the way can i get your number before you leave?"

"yea of course, gimme your phone."
adin does as commanded abs gives tyler his phone.

as tyler types he observes tyler up and down.
there was something about the way he looked that night.

adin wanted to take so many pictures maybe even record a movie that they both would have to hide.

"hey here, it's right there."
adin took his phone back and looked at the contact name
it was ty ty with a heart.

adin insisted to change it to baby but left that for when tyler was going to leave. he looked up and smiled.

"well i better get going cause t is gonna be a long day of working on golf or fluer stuff."
"yea have safe travels home man. i'll see you next time"

"thanks"
they both hugged, tyler towered over adin a bit. it made adin feel warm.
they grabbed their things, letting adin walk behind them.

they opened the door and quietly shut it before having adin lock it.
"i'm yours i'm yours."
adin whispered, he just knew that he fell in love.

he couldn't shake the though of tyler out of his head. tyler was too perfect.

hopefully there would be a next time. maybe this time it wouldn't be motivated by a stream, but is read motivated by emotion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1534 words

chp. 4: there's something bout the way you look tonight's

ship: tylerross=adin ross + tylerthecreator
(a horrible ship name😭)

writer: golflefluer00/p

comments:

^the end^