Swing lynn

Ash watched in awe as the morning sunlight flooded between the cracks of the blinds and landed directly onto your eyes, making the color of your irises and your skin more vibrant than before. You looked like a god in this state and all Ash could do was watch you in a state of contentment. You were ethereal.

The blonde male lifted his hand to touch your cheek where he slowly stroked his thumb back and forth along your warm skin, almost as if to make sure he wasn't still dreaming.

Your eyes turned from the ceiling to meet his green orbs. Your lips curled into that mesmeric smile that made Ash's heart flutter knowing just the sight of him brings you that much joy. You've taught him self-worth and there's nothing he can say to tell you exactly how much he's grateful to you for that.

He grips onto your hips using you for leverage while he slides up from where his head was on your stomach so that his face meets yours. Out of instinct, you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss. Ash shifts his weight onto his forearms that are on either side of your head. He slips his tongue into your mouth making you let out a moan of pleasure.

Your boyfriend pulls away, panting. He runs a hand through his hair, staring into your eyes with a deep blush spread across his cheeks. He leans down to give your neck the love it deserves. Biting, sucking, and licking at the plush skin. His hands move to slide up your shirt and lovingly squeeze at the flesh of your stomach. He stops his onslaught on your neck and removes your shirt fully, leaving your upper body completely exposed to him.

"Let me show you how much I love you Y/n, is that okay?"