030. for all eternity

Start from the beginning

"Sarah and Athena." She whispered, tears falling from her eyes relentlessly. "The Cameron twins."

"Always up to some bullshit." Athena joked, linking their pinkies together before they spoke in unison. "For all eternity."

Sarah and Athena shared a sad smile before she stepped back to John B. He started the boat up once more, beginning to drive off.

"See you in a minute." Athena spoke, waving them off. It was a stupid little saying, one that she started saying forever ago. Athena couldn't deal with goodbyes so she started saying see you soon or see you in a minute because it wasn't a goodbye and it meant that the person was going to come back. She prayed Sarah would come back.

"I love you At." Sarah shouted again.

"I love you too Sar." Athena called in response. And for the first time in the life, the Cameron twins were separated completely and Athena looked around, she realised she was completely alone. Suddenly, she was on her own and it then she had the realisation that she kind of always had been.

The blonde stood in the same spot for a moment, crying silently before she wiped her face. She let out a breath before turning around and beginning to run. She sprinted back up the dock before running in the direction of where all of the police tents were set up.

"Woah, woah, woah." One of the officers spoke as she got there. "You cannot be here."

"I-I'm Athena Cameron. That's my sister and her boyfriend you're trying to find." Athena told him. The officer nodded before leading her towards a tent. She walked inside to see Pope, Kie and JJ already sat on the chairs in there. She smiled at them sadly before JJ quickly got up, hugging the blonde. They pulled apart after a second and Athena sat down on the chair between JJ and Kie.

"Everything good?" Kie whispered to the girl, who now leant her head on Kie's shoulder.

"Yeah, Sarah's with JB." Athena told them, the three pogues nodding in slight relief.

They all sat in silence until another officer walked in. The four looked up at him as he scanned the group, settling his sights on Athena. "Athena Cameron?"

"Yeah." Athena nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

"I need you to come with me." The man ordered. Athena nodded once more, sharing a look with the others and, with a reassuring hand squeeze from JJ, she got up and followed the officer. He took her into another tent, one that had multiple officers surrounding a radio that Ward stood behind.

"Oh Athena, honey. I've been worried sick about you." Ward tried to speak to her. He stepped closer but Athena shook her head, holding her arm up and stepping backwards.

"Don't. I-I'm not doing this." Athena warned. "Don't come any closer a-and don't touch me. If anything happens to them, to Sarah, it's going to be your fault."

Ward nodded before an officer told him to try and talk to John B. Ward picked up the radio, trying to convince the Routledge boy to come back but it failed, the boy simply exposing all of Ward's crimes against him before threatening the man. The officers around Ward ushered them away before one of them pushed Athena forward.

"Your turn, speak to your sister, bring her back." The officer ordered Athena. She picked the radio up, turning it on once more.

"Sar?" She called softly.

"Attie?" Sarah's voice came through trembling.

"Hiya honey." Athena greeted once more. "They sent me over try and convince you to come back home. Crazy, right? Me, little old Athena, convince you, the Sarah Cameron to do anything. Hell would freeze over before that happened."

Athena laughed slightly, hearing a small giggle on the other end. "But, um, JB, I heard what you said about my dad taking everything from you. He didn't, take everything I mean, y'know. You still have the pogues, me, Kie, Pope, JJ, but most importantly you still have that blonde next to you, all right. A-And she's still my sister but I know why you're doing what you're doing and that's okay. I mean I can't convince you to come home because what is home anymore, it's not Tannyhill that's for sure. I guess, somewhere, on this crazy journey, home became a person. A-And you're that person for Sarah, I know, I'm her twin, so go on and do what you need to do. Just keep her safe and remember that you also have and always will have a home here with the pogues. I'll hold the fort down while you're away and I'll keep an eye on JJ but only if you keep Sarah out of trouble."

"I can do that Thena, don't worry." John B confirmed.

"Good." Athena nodded, crying quietly. "Come back safe, both of you. We'll be waiting with open arms and cold beers."

"For all eternity?" Sarah whispered after letting out a small laugh.

"For all eternity." Athena sobbed. "I love you guys. See you soon."

"We love you too A—" John B replied as the radio started crackling.

"We lost the signal sir." An officer stated.

"No, no, no, no." Athena repeated over and over again. She looked around, her head flying in front of her face as she looked towards the officers. "What happened? It cut off— What? JB? Sarah?"

"Miss—"

"No! No." Athena whispered once more. "For all eternity."

( 💌 ) isobel's notes

i'm writing a james potter book with a fake dating trope and i need help with a faceclaim but the plot changes with the faceclaim so here they are explained and please comment which one you prefer :

Arden Cho — awkward but secret badass girl who has secretly been in love with james since first year - best friends with lily and another oc.

Natalia Dyer — schools good girl, best friends with remus, studies with lily - in hufflepuff or ravenclaw so james doesn't know her a lot, had her own group of friends, takes james to the kitchens a lot. 

Alexa Demie — kind of a bitch, slytherin, hates the marauders but has a secret soft spot for remus, wants to make her ex jealous, sirius and her banter, secret besties with Marlene (the two are platonic soulmates but have flirty banter), enemies to lovers while in fake dating, james tutors her, the two know each other from tutoring and detention, friends with the greengrasses.

thanks for the help yall