All Storys must Be Born

Start from the beginning

As soon as he said that I agreed, because I want not just my son to be fee but everyone.

Albeit said that Gaius lived where I was to go, so that made me feel better, since he has been like a father to me for many years.

But this will be hard to tell Mordred.

As soon as I got home I hugged Mordred, and told him everything.

"So you have to leave?" Mordred asked
"Yes my dear." I said as I was packing
"Who will help me with my studies, and who will be here for me?" Mordred asked
"Will will help as much as he can, and you can see me when I am settled in Camelot." I said

He didn't say anything but smiled.

"Oh yeah I will look different." I said

Mordred looked confused
So I showed him.
I said a spell, and then looked like a boy.

"Wow, so you will look like a boy in Camelot."

"Yes I will." After I said that I saw the time.

"My son I have to leave I love you and I will send notes, I promise to be safe and I will tell you when it is safe to come see me. This hurts me to leave you my son, but I must go."

So I gave Mordred one more hug telling him not to cry, since I saw some tears, then left on my horse.

- 3 days later

I finally have made it.
I checked to make sure I am in my disguise.
As soon as I got in Camelot I saw a man get killed for practicing magic.
It made me wonder what would happen to people who are born with it.

I looked for Gaius's house for about 30 minutes before I asked for some help.

After another 30 minutes I finally found Gaius's house. As soon as I got in the house, I used my magic.

I guess he wasn't expecting me quite yet, because as soon as I opened the door he fell of his latter and I used my magic to save him.

"Who are you!?" Gaius yelled
"I'm Merlin."
"No your not, Merlin is a women." Gaius said

I decided not to fight with him so I gave him the letter Albeit wrote to him.

"This a letter to you." I said

Gaius took it and started to read it

Dear Gaius,

If you are reading this it means your still alive, and Merlin as made it to Camelot. I know Merlin doesn't look like Merlin, but the reason behind this is because Merlin needs to get close to the other side of the coin. Who is the prince. Merlin needs someone to talk to about magic, and problems of the day. She will have many trials, and will need someone who is like a father to her. I may not know her as much as you, but I can tell that she is strong and will do the prophecy right. Take care of her lead her when she misses her child. Be a guide.

- from Albeit

As soon as Gaius was done reading the letter he looked over to Merlin who was not in disguise, and getting ready for bed.

"Merlin I have missed you and I'm sorry I didn't say thank you when you saved me, but you seem to be better with your magic what spell did you use?" Gaius asked

"I didn't you know as well as I that I was born with magic, even though I teach Mordred spells it seems that I just have it. I know that it doesn't make a monster like others and Uther thinks, but it does scare me sometimes." I said

"It does not, and you better not say that what would Mordred think. Just know I am always here for you. Now go to bed tomorrow will be a big day as you start the prophecy." Gaius said

"Okay night" I said as Gaius left my new room

It was hard going to sleep because I was just thinking of Mordred and am I the right person. I was born with magic, but does that make it enough for me to be one side of the coin.

Even though these thoughts where going though my head I was able to go to sleep.

(Where Kilgharrah is)

"Ah it seems that it has started. I can't wait.
MERLIN!"

-to be continued

______________________________

Just a song for you to enjoy