beginning

ALEXANDER POV,
     In-office
I'm occupied with documents this is about my new project then suddenly I heard a knock.

Come in, "I said without lifting my face I heard an annoying voice which belongs to my Secretary Valentino.

Hey dude I bought awesome news for, " Valentino said grinning face.

Stop being childish and don't forget this is a working place," I said without any expression and again I heard a thud and I look up my face from the document and  I saw two hell annoying best friends.

Bro doesn't scold poor Valentino, "Ryan says smirking.

I glared in their direction now they are trembling. this effect is common for me because no one has had the guts to see it in my eyes and talk back to me not even my friends my parents did not fear it but when I get angry they also don't dare to face me and it's happened once a blue moon because I never show my expression, anyone, even my family too and I only show one emotion that is anger.
I didn't get angry easily when someone tries to control my life then I will lose my patience and it only happens one time bcoz of stupid marriage that arranges by my parents.
Still, my parents did not cancel the stupid wedding and convinced me to meet her if I don't like a girl then they will cancel that damn marriage and I agree with that.

Calm down Alex we are here to help you to cancel the marriage," David said in a shaking voice.

Yes Alex," Valentino and Ryan mumbled

I looked at them without any expression "what are guys planning to do that ", I said and three of them start grinning and gave me a mischievous look.

"We got her address", says Ryan

"So what ", I said in an uninteresting tone.

Bro we go there and threatened that girl and she will deny marrying you and problem solve," Valentino says

Are they gone made I gave them a stern look " it's not going to happen and after meeting that girl I will reject her ", I said without any expression

Bro do you think your parents will agree and they will make so many excuses," they say.

I think they are right if I will reject that girl my parents are not going to cancel the marriage under any conditions but if that Girl rejects me then my parents will be bound to cancel this marriage. It's the perfect plan.

Ok I agree with you guys Let's go, "I said
Ok, bro, "they said with a cheerful voice.

At nancy's apartment,

Finally, we reached that girls' apartment and that apartment is pretty expensive. And Ryan presses the bell button and after 15 seconds a door opened with women. And I heard a shouting sound.

" you", the woman shouts
"Belle" Ryan says with a shocking expression.

I, David and Valentine are looking at both with puzzled looks.

You know her," I say and Valentino and David still shocked
I

...", Ryan is going to say something but is cut by the woman's voice.
Belle who is that" that woman says
When I look in the direction and my breath hitches and my heart starts thumping

Belle who is that" that woman says When I look in the direction and my breath hitches and my heart starts thumping