3

Jaylen in the media

Jaylen's P.O.V

After I dropped off Sayir I came back home to finish some essays I had stored in my word document, one hour passed and I completed writing my essays and finished watching some lectures from my professor. I was in my first year of University studying criminology, it wasn't as hard as people made it seem it was pretty fun actually; my professor made it easy for us, she wasn't difficult like the others.

After I was done with school completely I made up my bed, then I took out a pair of black joggers and a black T to put on when I was finished showering, I booked an appointment to go to the barbershop last week, but I didn't get to go because I was busy with school and other stuff, but since my barber loves me he told me to come in and get my cut today, but because I was busy scolding Sayir and doing school work I was hours late.

I got into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, I turned to the side and looked at the undercut growing out and I sighed, "all of this could have been avoided if you'd just balanced the things you did Jaylen" I scolded myself for my hair growing out then I hopped in the shower and took a shower that took 15 minutes?! After getting ready for over 30 minutes I put on my new combat boots and I took up my keys and left the house.

Sayir's P.O.V

I've been waiting 3 hours for Jaylen to hurry up and respond to my message, it says that the message is delivered so why is she taking so long to respond to me? Is it because I slammed her car door? I swear I didn't do it on purpose, "come on and reply already" I mumbled to myself, I finally grew tired of waiting so I decided to call her. The phone rang about 4 times then she picked it up "yo?" When I heard her voice I got excited, "hello? hey girl, did you not see me messaging you?" I heard her sighed over the phone when I said that, "yeah I just didn't have the time to respond" she sounded annoyed but that wouldn't stop me from getting her to come over. "When can you come over? I wanna talk to you.." I heard her smack her lips when I said come over, "I'm on my way to the barber, so when I'm done I'll see if I can come over" YESSS I internally screamed "okay bye bye" I hung up the phone and went to take a shower, but before I forget, I took up my phone and asked my bestie if she could get me some chocolate.

Me: Wya? Answer me

Me: can you buy me snickers please?

Bestie: If I see any.

__________ _ __________

I pulled up in front of her house and got out of my car right after I took up the shopping bag with the sweets with me. I walked up to her door and knocked about 3 times before it opened, her face lit up when she saw me with a bag in my hand, she started to look up at me and the bag from time to time so I handed it to her and walked past her and went inside. "I love what you've done to the place" I looked around at the bland living room then turned to her. She was scavenging through the bag to find the chocolate she requested. "Are you gonna at least say thank you?" I asked and she looked up at me and back in the bag without saying a word, okay? I walked slowly to her room and she rushed past me to get in there before I did. I continued to walk slowly till I reached inside the room. She was sitting on the bed looking up at me with an awkward smile. "yes?" I gave her a questioning look with a bit of concern in it too, I closed her room door and leaned on it with my hands behind my back patiently waiting for her to start speaking.

"Uhh, I know you told me to not bring it up but I have to, its starting to become awkward" she looked at me with a semi sad look on her face, I pinched my nose bridge and let out a sigh "okay" I walked over to her bed and sat beside her. "What's going on?" I looked over at her and she placed the bag of sweets that she had in her hand on the bed gently before letting out a dramatic scream, I flinched suddenly and she fell to her knees cue the fake cry she busted out fake crying resting both her hands on her head and I sighed in annoyance. "Girl, what is your problem?" I was so over her being her over-dramatic self, she looked up at me and started to speak, "imagine, I was in my bed right there reminiscing about my boo thang giving me a lap dance" ew? "and then all of a sudden you popped up in my mind, that night when we did the thing? That's what I saw."

She got up from off the floor and her face fell serious, she sat beside me then laid her head in my lap, "I honestly don't know what to say" I looked down at her and she got up slowly and looked me dead in my eyes, she screwed up her face and got up from beside me and looked at me while folding her arms, "what?" I questioned and she plastered a angry smile over her face before she snapped, "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO SAY!" woah "Am I the only one that cares here? Are you saying that you never have flashbacks that makes you get hot flashes? Are you saying that you never thought about it after it took place?" I do think about it, but I can't let you know about that "no, I never thought about it" I don't know why I said that, because she started screaming even more "no? no? NO?! So do you just go around fucking your best friends? So this feeling ain't new to you at all." excuse me? She walked closer to me and got all up in my face, "you're the one who kissed me" I fired back still sitting down, watching her move closer to me "So? You kissed me back" she retaliated and I stood up "but you started taking off your clothes" take that I folded my arms and looked down at her with a small smirk across my face, she kept quiet and I turned my back to her walking around her room "I asked you if you were sure this is the right thing to do, you said quote on quote yes" I heard her cleared her throat behind me and I turned around and face her, "I also said do you think our friendship will change after this? You said quote on quote no I promise it wont, do you not recall?" she sat down on the bed with her hand under her chin, I walked over to where she was and stopped right in front of her, I stooped down in front of her and lifted her head with my index finger "I have a theory" she looked me in my eyes and started smiling "what are you suggesting?" I raised my brown in question and she spoke again "maybe if we do it again, I could stop thinking about it?" I scoffed slightly and let out a light chuckle, "oh you little devil, making a deal with me that I can't refuse?"