2

(Sayir in the media)

Sayir P.O.V

"there's nothing to discuss," she said, I let out a soft sigh and decided to stop trying to convince her to talk about what happened. I know we made a promise to not talk about it, but I wasn't in the right headspace then so that's why I agreed. I decided to not say anything for the rest of the ride even though I wanted to and she didn't say anything either, so the ride was quiet and awkward for me. When she pulled up to my house I wasted no time getting out of the car, and went inside and closed my door. I went into my kitchen to peep on her through the window, I looked at her until she drove off then I sighed.

"Hey honey" I heard my mom's voice behind me and I jumped and turned around, she was right around the dining table, with her blue scrubs on drinking out of her "Moms Do It Better" mug, her hair was tucked underneath her lilac silk bonnet with only her neatly laid edges out, "Hey mom, what are you doing here?" I walked over to the dining table awkwardly and she looked up at me from her cup and raised her brow, "why are you home from school so early?" She placed the cup on the table and got up, walking over to the living room that was right next to the kitchen. I followed closely behind her and when she reached in the living room I sat on the nearest sofa I saw, "oh nothing, um I wasn't feeling well you now?" I lied "so why didn't the school call me?" she asked as she took up her handbag from off of the couch. "I told them not to, only because I thought you were at work and I didn't want them to bother you" I lied again, she gave me a suspecting look then sighed, "okay I'm going back out, food is here and stuff. I'm doing night shift today, so you know wassup." She dapped me up then put on some shades over her baggy eyes then walked out of the living room taking her car keys with her, "I'll see you later mom!" I shouted out from the living room while she walked away, I waited until I heard the front door close then I moved.

I got up and walked to my room then I closed the door before I fell face first on my bed, I groaned as I took my backpack off my back and throw it on the floor. I squeezed my butt feeling for my phone in my back pocket then I remembered it was in my bag, I stretched my hand over to where my bag was on the floor, making demonic squealing noises until I reached it. I grabbed my bag and pulled it up with me on the bed, I sat up in the bed as I opened my bag; I took out my phone and laid down on the bed while I opened it. I went into iMessage and opened up a message I got from my "sneaky link".

Popeyes: today was fun, can we link again tmr?

Me: Idk yet but I'll let u know...

Popeyes: Okay don't keep me waiting

I smiled at my phone and rolled my eyes, he's so fine jeez. I closed my imessage and went on Spotify to play my "Bedroom Jamz" playlist, I closed my eyes and relaxed into my bed reminiscing about today.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea" I breathed out when I hugged Jordan, he wrapped his hands around my waist and I pulled out of his grip and hit his shoulder lightly. "You said you wanted to talk?" I reminded him as to why we're here today, he scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously I looked at him with a questioning look and he scrunched up his face and he chuckled again. "I lied, I had a dance move I wanted to show you actually" he got up and I rolled my eyes, I was about to get up to leave but he held onto me and told me I had to watch.

"You have to sit and look, then rate it" he put me down to sit and stood in front of me, "okay you ready?" he asked as he reached into his pocket and pulled out some ones and gave them to me, I stared down at the money in my hand then I heard "Pony" by Ginuwine started to play. "Uhh, what are you doing?" I gave him an awkward smile as I held up my hand with the money in it slowly. He started to take off his shirt and I started to understand what exactly is taking place right now. He walked up to me sexually and started to grind on my thigh "oh my gawwwwwwwd" I started to vocalize when he climbed up on my lap. I took the money and started to throw it at him bill by bill, when everything in my hand was gone I held onto his waist as he climbed on top of me I laid on the bed and bit my lip looking at him.

He held up both of my legs and pushed them into my chest, he started to grind in between my legs, I closed my eyes and covered my face while I was flustered, "am I going too hard?"

I heard my best friend ask, her voice was low and soothing. I opened my eyes and I saw Jaylen on top of me thrusting in and out of me slowly, I let out the breath I've been holding in for a while. I looked around the room, it was hers, her LED lights were red and the room smelt like vanilla and cocoa butter, "Sweet Lady" by Tyrese started to play on the speakers in her room. I closed my eyes again focusing on the pleasure that was taking over me. "Jaylen? Go faster" I whispered to her holding onto her waist, when she started to pick up her pace I threw my head back clenching onto her strap. "Oh my god, Jaylen I'm gonna-" before I could finish my sentence she did one big thrust and my vision started to blur, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I quivered uncontrollably under her.

I shot open my eyes and jumped up out of my bed, my breathing was heavy and I sweating like a sinner in church, I started to feel all over my body just to make sure I was back to reality. I walked back over to my bed and I took my AirPods out of my ears. I sat back on my bed and sighed and she expects me to forget about that I took up my phone and went into Jaylen's chat.

Bestfran: omw

Me: Can you come over? We need to talk.