Hana: you just do like that?! Leaving your friend and find a new one? what kind of a friend are you?!

Haewon: shut up bitch. Its not like you can rule us. We are bringing her here soon.

Hwayong: Oh and we heard about the rumors.

Hana: W-what are you going to do about it.

Hwayong: Well the person who made the rumors was the new member. And if you said this to anyone, your day will become worst.

Haewon: You better be surprised soon. Ok bye..!! We are leaving first!!

The two left Hana alone. Her mouth bleed a bit. She dusted her leg as she gets up.

Hana: Those girls. I will get you.

She mumbled and leave.

....

Hana: I-im home..!

She said but not even a single soul said anything. Maybe Renjun go out with her girlfriend. Hana went to her room and blush right away. She saw Renjun shirtless but just wearing his pants on. He was just looking for his outfit. Hana covers her eyes.

Hana: Y-yah!! Don't you fucking know the word locking doors!!

She leave the room.

Hana: i hecking hate you!

She scream outside the door. While Renjun inside..

Renjun: S-sorry Hana-ah..!

....

Hana: How the heck did you forgot to close the door when changing clothes. Gosh..

She said and take a bite from her food.
(Imagine ur own food 🤠 hehe)

Renjun: i said im sorry. I thought i lock it but it doesn't.

Hana: Yeh yeh whatever. If i saw-

Renjun: My abs again?

She have gone red.

Hana: The fuck- you dont have abs bitch.

Renjun: How did you know?

Hana: I- you know what. Shut up and eat your food.

Renjun rolls his eyes and eat his food.

Renjun: You really like to curse huh.

Hana: yes when im- nevermind im not going to talk about that.

....

Is the family meeting day. Hana was kinda nervous. She open the meeting door room, well she is the last person to come.

Mr.Zhong: There you are!

She smiles as she sits on her chair beside her 'husband'.

Mr.Huang: So..i heard you both need a time.

Renjun: Yes..

....

The next day••

Hana's Pov:

I walk through the school's hallway and go to my locker. About the meeting yesterday was going good. My dad and Renjun parents agreed to it. So now when im going home, im going to my dad's house. Me and Renjun will meet later after school. Hope he meets me faster than the girls..

After locking up the lockers, my phone started to buzz out of sudden. It was a notification from Renjun.

Idk this guy ‹/3

Renjun: hey, maybe we can meet at..recess? Coz after school i have to meet someone.

You: Yeah! Sure.

Me: oof.

....

Recess••

Nobody's POV:

Hana just waiting for Renjun under the three. She check her phone couple times just incase he cancelled it but nothing came out. After 10 minutes late, he finally came.

Renjun: Hey! Sorry i was just helping Ms.Park .

Hana: oh its fine..here, water..i dont know what to bring.

Renjun: Thx

Hana sat down as Renjun drinking water. It was quite until Hana started to speak up.

Hana: What are we going to be?

She ask.

Renjun: what do you mean?

Hana: well, since the 'marrige' was over. Are we going to be..friends?

Renjun: Yeah i think. Lets just act like the marriage didn't happened.

Hana hums as a reply.

Hana: I want to go to Ara. Here is Moomin candy.

She gives Renjun the candy.

Hana: Bye.

She left Renjun alone. In the marriage.. we're not friends? Wait ofcourse we are not. im confused..Renjun thought.

Hana's Pov:

Me and him are being friends. Even i was mad at him, tired of how he doesn't care about me, im still falling for him. Even tho i confessed to him on the fight, Renjun still act like a friend. He acts like that didn't happened. I dont even know how to catch this guy attention.

....

To be continued..

-THE NEXT EP-

"M-miju..?"
....
"GUYS I HAVE A NEWS TO TELL"
....
"Hi! Im Kang Daniel, his brother"
....

(A/N: i have school next week bro- ;-; JSBDJBND anyways, thankyu for reading this, tbh, idk what am i doing but i appreciate you reading this- ( ;∀;) )