Frick- is it about our siblings? SHIT- Hana thought.

Jeno: is a twit at twitter that was viral when you're gone. Umm wait..

He searching for his phone in his bag. When he got his phone, he opens twitter and search for the thing. Jeno shows Hana the twit.

Jeno: Here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Unknown7263 4 days ago•

TO ALL (school name) STUDENTS!!
did you guys know a girl name Hana, and a guy named Chenle. One of the popular boy. I think the both of them are dating!! Coz look at this.

(Shows a picture of Chenle and Hana siblings-hangout)

ISTG SHE IS CHEATING ON HIS HUSBAND
#cheatingmf #stupid #exposed

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hana's eyes was wide open seeing that. But gladly is not about her siblings. She almost laugh seeing that stupid twit. Dating with a brother? no! Hana is just hanging out with him, like a siblings-date. But not REAL dating. Heck naw.

Hana: K um..i dont know how to reply on this.

Jeno: Is it true-

Then Renjun came up sitting beside Hana's chair all out of sudden. She flinch for a quick second.

Hana: what the heck- what are you doing here?

Renjun: My partners is not here yet. All of the tables are empty.

Hana just sigh and went to her bag to take her book. She got it out and put it on her table to make some small notes.

Jeno: you study everyday?

Hana: umm not really. Is just when im in a good mood or have a time to do it.

Jeno: The rumors is everywhere Hana. And you're still in a good mood. How-

Renjun: About what. Rumors about what.

Hana: its just a random unknown human being making rumors about me, dating with Chenle.

Renjun: Who is the unknown human?

Hana: I said 'unknown', so i dont know.

Renjun: Is it a girl or a boy.

Hana: I said again, i dont know.

Jeno: Woo Renjun, relax.

Ms.Park: Hello and Good morning everyone! We are going to start class now, but pls everyone have to get ready with their books.

Hana: Now go to your seat, Renjun.

Renjun: Its not about partners right now. Im going to sit here.

Wow great, he is sitting beside me. Hana thought.

....

What the heck?! Why is Renjun sitting there. UGH, HANA ALWAYS WITH HIM. but im the one who is REALLY dating renjun!! Miju thought that was sitting far away at the back seeing Renjun sitting with Hana.

....

Hana: Aish..now what in the world you want?! Can't you just let me back home peacefully?

Haewon: Aww to bad..sorry we cant, i guess.

Haewon and Hwayong laughing and Hana.

Hwayong: Aera was transferred to other school. We hecking lose a friend. Now we have a new member.