Kiss Our Tomorrows Goodbye

Kiss Our Tomorrows Goodbye - _TheDuchess_

If your starting this story to get a better understanding of it read the first book which is Spare Me Alpha But I Want Your Beta. 

Cassandra(Cassie) Greene is a wallflower compared to her twin brother Caleb who is the hot shot popular Alpha to be. He is the opposite of her in every way a total party animal and unfortunately he falls into the player category. Cassie kept to herself she has a passion for photography so when her parents agreed she could go after her accident she had days before her birthday to the photography internship in Paris. Her dad didn't want her anywhere near the person to blame. So when he heard she could study abroad for two years he didnt hesitate to sign her up. Her parents and brother visited her as much as they could but it was mostly video chat. Now eighteen she has yet to phase into er wolf no one knows why they say she's a "late bloomer" but she doesn't buy it she blames only person for that....The one person who she crushed on for sixteen years the one who almost ruined her life. She's returning home for the first time since she left two years ago..Her friends tell ger things have changed since she's been gone what will happen when they meet again.