Chapter 13: Its all out in the open now

Start from the beginning

"So last time you were telling me about everything that happened up through your fourth year. I know by now that the games are next year and because of that I think its best we avoid you in them"

Harry nodded. "I agree. Voldemort needs my blood to be able to fully come back. Right now he's a shell of what he was."

Snape looked surprised. "Then we have to make sure we keep you away or change your blood... Who put your name in the goblet." He asked.

Harry looked surprised. "You don't think I did?"

Snape smiled. "You're a talented and powerful kid but those boundaries are impenetrable. I KNOW you didn't"

Harry nodded "That's true. People thought I did. As for who put it in it was....." Harry paused his eyebrow furrowwing.

"Give me a second" he closed his eyes thinking "I....It was a government official?" He asked.

Snape spoke. "It's okay. This is expected. Its part of the timeturner. Your previous timeline is gone so your memory of it will start to fade as your memories here return and you create new ones"

Harry sighed "That's makes sense, but I need to know to save people! Like Cedric! Someone made the last trophy game a portkey that transported us to a graveyard where he killed Cedric and tried to kill me..."

Snape looked out the window thinking. "That information is valuable and we could see the signs to avoid it." Snape rose grabbing bottles "I need you to think of everything 1st year and I will extract a copy that ONLY you and I know about"

Harry nodded closing his eyes.

The next 2 hours were spent gathering the older information before Harry yawned.

Snape put the bottles away muttering an incantation.

"It's late now Harry. You should get back and sleep."

Harry shrugged. "I'm gonna head to the library. " he rose.

Snape nodded.

"Don't stay up to late. A tired wizard is weak wizard!" He warned.

Harry smiled. "I know. I'll sleep."He walked out.

.....

The next morning Harry waited in the Slytherin commonroom as Eli brought Harrys quidditch pads down.

He yawned "I don't miss getting up this early" he tossed them to Harry. "Oh and since I didn't see you last night that means I'll see you at 8 in the dining hall. Its no fun sitting alone now when I have a friend"

Harry groaned but nodded.

"Okay okay but I'm only grabbing a banana" he muttered grabbing the pads.

Harry got dressed in the quiddtch house.

He walked out running into Marcus Flint.

"Wow Potter. You're the first one out. Unpack these" he gave him the practice balls.

Harry nodded unpacking them as the rest of the team arrived.

He looked up as Draco walked in.

Flint cleared his throat.

"Okay team. We'll be practicing per usual but in snake formation especially as soon as you see the snitch Harry. Everyone got it?"

The team nodded.

Draco spoke up. "Does Harry remember it?" He asked Flint who looked surprised.

"Merlin. Do you remember Harry? I assumed since you created it" everyone looked at Harry.