#3 HONEYMOON💓

You both left for Maldives and reach their at 9:30p.m. Then both of you went to your hotel room.
You enter the room and the view was breath taking. So beautiful. You came inside and started watching the ocean.

After sometime jungkook enter the washroom and after 15min he came back wrapping only a towel in his torso

After sometime jungkook enter the washroom and after 15min he came back wrapping only a towel in his torso. You heard the sound of door opening and look toward the washroom and found shirtless jungkook. You quickly turn around.. jungkook noticed it.. He started coming towards you..

Jk: why are you behaving weirdly
Y/n: can you please wear your shirt(shyly)
Jk:huh??(he chuckled) Well I'm your husband. You should use to of it and I don't really like wearing shirt when I sleep but if your awkward then I will wear something...(he said wearing his shirt)
Y/n:Thank you...
Jk:y/n(he make you turn towards himself) see I'm your husband I know I have some anger issues but you should say when your comfortable with me or not????okay...
Y/n: hmm
Jk:go freshen up..

Then you went to washroom. After sometime you came out wearing your night wear..

Jungkook was looking at you

Jungkook was looking at you.. you came towards bed and slept. As it was already night so you both decided not to do
Dinner and you also had some snacks in the flight.. so you both decided to skip the dinner...

AT MORNING

You woke up and saw that jungkook was not beside you. You panicked and went towards washroom but he was also not their. Then only jungkook entered your room and was talking in phone very angrily.. you flinched but you were relieved when you saw him....

Jk:how can you be so careless!! I want every single details. Get that.. And if someone came between kill them... (He turn around and saw you were scared. He came towards you)
Jk:y/n you woke up? How was your sleep?? (You were scared and he noticed this) Hey.... I said you can share everything with me,if something is bothering you..
Y/n:no nothing..
Jk: ok go fresh up. We'll go to beach today..
Y/n:hmm....

Then you went to washroom and started breathing heavily. You thought what he was talking about few minutes ago but he never try to discomfort you.. But what was that in the first night???? You just shrugged off the thought and did your shower.. you came out wearing 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻