1 notification from neighbour▪️▫️

neighbour ▪️▫️

athena. turn you're freaking music down.

other neighbour 🌈

how. the. fuck. did you hear my music?

neighbour ▪️▫️

i left my house to go to the grocery store, and the first thing i hear is sweet tooth by cave town. little tip, close your bathroom window if you don't want the whole street to hear your music.

other neighbour 🌈

ah.

neighbour ▪️▫️

indeed.

i let out a small chuckle before switching my phone off and throwing it down on my bed.

breakfast time. i guess.

(can yall guess in advance what she's gonna have)

(yep, a pop tart)

i quickly grabbed my pop tart from the very corner and chucked it on my plate.

"OW" i groaned, blowing cold air on my finger.

"stupid toaster" i said, angrily grabbing my plate and stomping up the stairs.

time skip bought to you by billzo (i stole this from another fanfic)

i was laying in bed, scrolling through reddit , as you do, until i heard a knock at the door. i quickly got up and ran down the stairs so fast that i almost fell on my face.

please be amazon package

i opened the door to nothing. literally, nothing was there. well i thought so, until i saw a peice of paper , some... interesting... glasses , and a twix bar.

i kneeled down and picked up the three things on my porch, then looked around again  for the owner of the items. nobody.

bit sus, ngl.

i closed my front door and walked back upstairs .

'hello athena, i bought you these glasses to wear on stream today, and a twix bar because why not ? <twix3

- the beloved, ranboo.'

i read the note out loud and laughed, looking down on the 'glasses'

neighbour▪️▫️

other neighbour🌈