Part 3--Childhood friend

"Wake up sleepy head. It's time for school" Kei said as he continued to remove your blanket. "Ahh it's so coldd" You whine as you try to snatch your blanket back. "Get up! Mikey wanted you to come early."
"Huh? Mikey?" You said as you get up from bed. After a while, you get ready and go to school with your brother. "I have class early, so I'll see you later." Kei said as he left for his class. You spot Mikey and Chifuyu at some distance and start to run towards them.

"How do you still remember that!?" You hear Chifuyu talking with Mikey. "Remember what?" You said as you joined the conversation. "Ah fuck-" Chifuyu said, surprised to see you all of a sudden. "When teacher asked him to read a paragraph but he-" Mikey was interrupted when Chifuyu hit him and started to run for his life. "CHIFUYUUU!! Come back here!" Mikey said as he begin to ran towards Chifuyu. You giggle at both of them as you follow from behind. "Guys wai-" You felt a hand pulling you from the side.

As the things get blurry from the sudden movement, you find yourself in an empty classroom. You look over to the side to see two girls standing. It was her, your childhood friend that has now turned into your enemy. "You again!? Seriously what the fuck do you want from me!?" Your aggressive voice filled the classroom as the atmosphere went silent.  "Haha...scared are we?" The girl standing beside her spoke. "Leave Toman." She spoke with a rather serious voice. "I told you to leave me alone." You said, trying to control your anger. As the both of you look at eachother with extreme hate, the girl beside her punches you. "How dare you look at her like that!?"

You were about to punch the girl back when she poured a bucket of cold water all over you. "This is what you get."
"Fuck!" You shout as you shiver from the cold sensation running through your body. Just then, the two girls start laughing at you. That was the trigger. You could no longer control your anger so you jumped towards her and started punching her with brute force. The other girl fell to the ground seeing that terrific look on your face. You punch and punch until her face starts bleeding badly.

"I hear something in here" Chifuyu said, opening the door revealing you punching a girl continuously. Chifuyu ran towards you to stop you from killing her, "(y/n) CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!" He shouted as he grabbed your hand and pulled you aside. Mikey following from behind, seeing what was happening he asked the girl who was terrified, "Who sent you?". "R-rin-dou- H-haitani" the girl suffers to talk. "Take her and get the fuck out of here." Mikey said and she ran towards her friend to carry her, and left.

"Rindou....?" You were shocked upon hearing his name. "B-but he..." Not knowing what you were saying, you immediately started getting flashbacks.
Rindou was your best friend before you joined Toman. He was a very nice guy, along with Ran. His older brother. The three of you would play together, eat together and have lots of fun. You even dated Rindou for a month. But he cheated on you so you left him...and didn't hear from him since.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Are you okay?" You were brought back from your thoughts when you heard Chifuyu's voice. "Y-yeah I'm fine now" you said as Chifuyu helped you stand up. "Um...(Y/n)...the uniform is white.." Mikey said which made you look down. You suddenly try to cover yourself by crossing your arms. "Here, you can wear this until you get a spare uniform." Chifuyu said as he continued to put his jacket on top of you. "Thanks Fuyu."

"Rindou...huh?"

-------------------------------------------