Part 9-- Unsure feelings

The next day, it was about 6:00 AM when Chifuyu woke up. Realizing that you were still sleeping on his lap, he decided not to move. So he sat there, looking at your adorable sleeping self.

He had vowed to himself that he'd make you his, but he was unsure about your feelings. So he was a bit hesitant to ask you out yet. But put that aside, he loved you a lot.

"Huh? What time is it?" He was brought back to his senses when he heard your sweet sleepy voice. "Almost time for school." He said as he watched you sit back up.

"W-what!? How did I end up like this-" you said shockingly. "You fell asleep on me so I did too~!" Chifuyu said in a rather cute and innocent voice. "W-whatever idiot" You tried to hide your face by looking to side, embarrassed as you were.

"What's this? Look at me girl" he said as he gently placed his hand on your chin. You face him, looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

It took you a hot second before you realized that he's too close to your face, you could literally hear his breath which made you blush once again. "Fuuyuuuu!!!" You whined as his laughs could be heard in the room.

After a while, you both went to school and met up with your friends who were intentionally surprised to know that you slept at Chifuyu's house.

"I'll..hurry up and go change into my uniform. I have a spare in my locker" You said and walked away, trying your best to avoid your friend's unbelievable shipping session.

Later in class:
"Wonderful! You both did an excellent job" Your teacher said, as you both stood in front of class. You just finished giving presentation as nervousness took over your emotions, Chifuyu slowly put his hand on your shoulder, comforting you.

As soon as class was dismissed, the whole classroom went crazy. It was finally time for the new year's holidays. You and your squad was so joyous and carefree that they would finally get to enjoy more.

And over there, Chifuyu was building up confidence to ask you out on a date these holidays. He just didn't wanna hide it anymore. Seeing your adorable face up close and not being able to kiss it was a pain. He wanted all of you to himself.

Later that day, you were laying in your bed, so lost in your thoughts when Kei informed you that Emma and Hina were outside. "Call them in please." You said, unbothered.

The three of you talked for a bit and as soon as Emma realized that you weren't paying much attention, "Thinking about someone are we?" She said as she looked at you, laying on your stomach and continuously staring at a picture frame with half open eyes.

"Tell us! Tell us! Is it Chifuyu?" Your cheeks flushed into a deep crimson color as soon as you heard his name from Hina.

"What!? Where did this come from!?" You said as you burried your face into your pillow. "You were looking at this right?" You became even more embarrassed when Emma brought the frame closer to you.

It was you and Chifuyu holding hands and raising up them in the air with big grins. "You guys..." You said in a rather angry but annoyed tone.

The two girls sit up straight, excitement visible in their eyes as they expected you to lay your feelings down. You let out a sigh. "The truth is..." You intentionally lower your voice and whisper to the girls, "I don't know myself why cupcakes are better than cakes."

"What the hell (y/n)!! That was not it!" Emma whined as you burst out laughing, trying to dodge Hina throwing pillows at you. "Gotcha!" You said, wiping the tears that came into your eyes after laughing your lungs out.

"Haha! We already know you do like him!! Just admit it alreadyy!" Hina shouted and took on the defensive, as you started hitting her with a pillow. Emma also joined and this went on for quiet a while.