Chapter 7: American Girl Is the Girl Version of Chucky

(Author's Note: I was never the type who use this kind of language or say a cuss word seriously. So if anyone thinks the words are not used properly or whatever, sorry But even I don't want to use it, but it has to be used in the story. PEACE)

"Whore."

"Slut."

"B****."

"Hamburger."

Rozelyn blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Well think about, you're cheap, fat and greasy."

"You little-"

"Ladies, ladies," Ms. Adams said. "Until you run out of insults to each other, I think we should discuss why you two are here."

"She stole my key chain, called not only my friends names and their dirty secrets but mine also!" I said.

"And she was being a b****." Rozelyn said.

"You were the b!"

"You're such a goody-2-shoes, that you can't say a decent cuss word to me."

"Yeah I can!" I retorted back.

She crossed her arms. "Well? I'm waiting."

I clenched my teeth. "Ms. Adams hold me down before I knock the botox out of her face in one punch," I growled.

"Now, Juliette. Let me have a say in this."

"Yeah?" I said, trying to blow Rozelyn up using my mind.

"From the statements from the witnesses, Rozelyn was indeed the one who started it."

"WHAT!" Rozelyn screamed.

"Yes!" I raised my fist in the air.

"W-why Ms. Adams?" Rozelyn asked.

"Well compared to Juliette's student record and grades she was never the type to start the fight. You on the other hand..."

I finished for her. "Are a b****."

Then I left the office with a wave goodbye to Ms. Adams.

The nurse handed me an icepack for the bruise under my eye. Thankfully, Rozelyn isn't good with her aim. I gave her a nod of thanks and she left the room.

I groaned then fell back to the hospital bed. I stared at my hand.

"Stupid Rozelyn." I grumbled.

I got pierced with Erik's golden arrow. I just can't believe it! How can the first guy I see is Drew. Drew! Will I really fall in love with (gulp) him? I can't, he's my best friend for years. I don't want funny, reliable, sweet Drew to turn into my crush Drew then turned into my boyfriend Drew. Then my husband Drew.

I slapped my head. What the hell is wrong with me! I can't possibly think of that.

This is exactly why I avoid this love business. My education is waaay more important than my love life. I need to focus, stay on track, I can't make some detour. Especially with Drew! 

I felt tears daring to come out. I don't want this, he's like a brother to me. He's kind, hilarious, protective, he's just there when I need him. I remember in 6th grade when I got that D in my science project because my teacher hate my even when I should have earned at least a B. Drew was there, he stayed for dinner and tried to calm my mom down when I showed her my project. I was scared out of my mind that she'll kick my out of the house, but she end up being okay with it. She even gave my teacher a piece of her mind. But what really happened is that Drew was there, he was there when I got the worst grade I could dream of, when no one wanted to give me a Valentine's Day card, or when the other little girls picked on me because I rather read then play with dolls.