~22~

------------------------------------------------------

I shouldn't have let him go

—Y/N

I should have stayed

—Jungkook

____________________________________

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I lifted my head up as I heard the birds chirping.

I looked at the golden sun rising slowly painting the sky into a beautiful light blue shade.

I kept looking blankly as I gulped the wine down. "Jeon Jungkook, your enemies tremble at your name..... Nothing can make you scared" I said to myself.

"Then why am I so scared right now?" Sadness was noticable in my voice.

"Because you don't want to see the hatred in the eyes of the girl you love" I turned to see Yoongi hyung standing there with his hands dugged in his pockets.

He took my glass putting it away. He rubbed my back with those straight expression.

"Hyung, I am scared" I looked down at my feet not wanting to show my swollen sleepless eyes.

"Even I am......." Yoongi hyung said flatly. "What should I do?" I asked. "Love her or let her go......" My eyes widened at the fact of letting her go.

"What?" I couldn't believe what he just said. "This is the first and simple option if you can't tolerate the hatred and you can....." He turned to meet my eyes.

"The show her your other side....which she and only your friends and I know! Don't try to force her, instead win her love" he gave me hope.

"When is the other girl aka that b*tch leaving?" He asked. I just remembered that Jieun was here too.

"Ah! I totally forget about her" I had no idea what to do with her. "Sent her! As soon as possible if you don't want to loose Y/N for good" he said and walked away.

Just then my phone ring. I checked the caller ID just to see EUNWOO's number.

WHY IS HE CALLING ME THIS EARLY?

"Hello brother" I said mockingly.

"So your girlfriend is back huh?" Eunwoo spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Impressive! How many of your spies are roaming around me exactly?" My tone was sarcastic.

"Cut the crap Jungkook! Let Y/N go" I paused for a moment before speaking again.

"Why should I?" my jaw clenched at the mention of Y/N.

"Enough with your revenge Jungkook. You have Jieun back! Set Y/N free now!" I was loosing my control.

"Y/N is my wife! She won't go anywhere! Besides what fun will it be to set her free when you made me suffer for 2 years" I spoke as harshly as I could.

"Jungkook! I told you again and again! I never betrayed you! And Y/N is innocent! Stop torturing her!" I could feel his anger rising.

"I will never let her go hyung. She is mine. I have full rights on her. It's my choice what to do with her" with that I cut the call.

*Meanwhile*

*Author's P.O.V*

V*