Meeting part 2

Warning gun violenceA few hours later

A few hours later..........................

All of the gangs had just arrived except for jay and his crew. They had been waiting for him for hours and yoongi was getting annoyed. Yoongi already didn't want to be there so this was starting to piss him off. Just when yoongi was about to say some the air in the room changed and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. Yoongi looked up and saw a group of people walk into the room and the last person was the demon himself. Yoongi looked at the man scanning him from head to toe and the moment he met his eyes it was as if he was looking into an empty pit. The man's eyes were soulless and his face was handsome but something about it told a story of mystery.

He and yoongi stared at each other for about 3 minutes straight before either one of them said anything. Jay frowned at Rakim and Yoongi but looked at hoseok with a smirk on his face. Yoongi didn't like this so he said " Why are you smirking you asshole?!!!!.
Jay looked and said " I'm smirking at the fact Princess ended up with you. I have heard a lot about you and I must say I'm impressed. But it's a shame I will have to kill you. Letting out a hellish laugh that made Rakim's skin crawl.
" Listen bitch the only one of us that will die is you after I put a bullet in your skull said yoongi as his eyes turned black pulling out his gun.
Jay's face turned almost demon-like as he pulled out his piece and said well I guess we both will die.
Rakim was tired of both of their ass so he pulled out two guns ready to shoot them both. Kelly stood in front of jay and said " Baby put the gun away it's not worth it. We just came here to talk not kill each other.
But jay wasn't trying to hear it he wanted both of them dead and he wanted blood.
He was shaking he was trying to control the voice in the back of his head begging him to shoot. He had never missed a shot before and he wasn't about to start. Kelly knew if she didn't do some jay would try and kill Rakim and Yoongi. So she did what she had to do which was standing in front of the gun. She knew he wouldn't shoot her. He was slipping into his dark place and he was slipping fast.
On the other side of the room, Hoseok was trying to reason with Yoongi because if he tried to shoot Jay all hell would break loose. This was his fault he should have listened and not had this meeting. Now everyone in the room had their guns out ready to shoot. Omari was looking at Ave with hate as he pointed a gun at his head. He and Ave have a deep history they have hated each other for years. This nigga killed his cousin a few years back, so killing him is personal. Ave doesn't care about people at all but he hates the ground Omari walks on you would never know these too actually use to be friends. He wanted to kill Omari so bad it made his dick itch.
The amount of hate in this room made Rihanna uneasy something bad was about to happen. She looks over at Fatou and shakes her head her little sister hated her guts and probably wanted her dead. Yeah, you heard right Fatou is her sister but she abandoned her to start a new life. She hadn't seen her in years and she knew Fatou would put a bullet in her if she ever got the chance. Fatou couldn't believe she was in the same room as this bitch. The same woman who left her with her abusive parents to run away with Rakim. She didn't care if Fatou lived or died, so she was gonna made sure that this slut paid for what she did. She couldn't wait to kill her slowly. RM stood at the end of the room with a sword pointed at Jonathan. He knew if Yoongi shot at Jay his twin would try and kill Yoongi. He couldn't let that happen. They both stood their swords drawn waiting for someone to make a move. Jonathan wanted to kill Yoongi and his whole crew and take Hoseok with them, so they could be like it was when they were kids. Jonathan loved Hoseok as a younger brother. He also wanted to protect his twin. If a bullet so much come across his brother's face he would kill everyone in this room.
Jin stood shaking his head knowing this was about to end in a blood bath. This was a terrible idea one was about to die tonight he thought has he pulled out his knives. This was about to be an eventful night. At that moment a gun went off and someone's body dropped. At that moment jays, blood ran cold.

Someone shot Kelly ......................,,,,..........................................................................................,,,........,,,,,,............................................................................... ...........
After that The demon had been released