𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

┌────────♚─────────┐❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫...

❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩.❞
└─────────♚────────┘

So welcome to the rules & payments chapter which will guide you with the do's and don'ts you must abide by while you are a part of this Review Shop.

━━━━━━━━━━𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ::━━━━━━━━━━

[🚀] Be 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 and 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 for your review results.The date and time of your book's results will be decided solely by the founders and dependent on how long or short the book is so you need to be patient until then.

[🚀] Once your application is 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 and 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙, you cannot back out since it's against the community ethics.

[🚀] 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙧 towards the 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨, 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨 or any one related to the project won't be tolerated here. If that comes to our notice, you shall be blacklisted immediately.

[🚀] 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨, 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 and 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 here. So it is expected from everyone to maintain a proper decorum otherwise your application will get unapproved and you will immediately be blacklisted.

[🚀] You are 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 to get 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 2 works of yours reviewed by us for a week. Do not fill forms to get all your work reviewed at once please. You may wait patiently and again fill forms after a week or so to get other works of yours reviewed.

[🚀] Lastly, fill the forms 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙮 to avoid the chance of getting your application 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙.

━━━━━━━━━━𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ::━━━━━━━━━━

[🔭] 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 the community and the reviewer's accounts 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮.

[🔭] Give this shop a 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙩 in your message board and 𝙖𝙙𝙙 the book to your reading list.

╭───── ( 🛸 )
We expect your 100% cooperation with us to make everything go smoothly.
╰───── ( 🛸 )