part 6

- PART SIX -

**Sorry if this part is a bit mixed-up, it maybe sounds like that I've eaten a rainbow mushroom, but yeh.**

Louis POV:

I swallowed hard, I don’t have the luck with me, ha?

Where? I asked.

Old man:

Oh, far away….

Louis POV:

WHERE? I asked a little louder than I thought I was going to do.

Old man:

France

Louis POV:

Was this some kind of sick joke?

To France of all places, why should they do that? Why should he do that?

Was there a younger boy with curly hair named Harry Styles that lived here? I ask.

Old man:

(Nods) Yes he lived here

Louis POV:

He existed, he really did and I was going to France, I had to.

Thanks, I said and quickly left the building, I felt dizzy and rested against a wall.

It was the first time I was in Harry’s apartment that he shared with his mum; he had been really accurate that his mum wasn’t home when I was going to visit.

 I looked at a painting on the wall, it was all black.

Harry notices what I am staring at and sits down next to me.

You like it? He asks with his low beautiful voice.

I Look at it for a while before I answer, it’s so black..., I say which was maybe a stupid thing to say cause it was pretty clear it was.

Harry nods and looks at me, black is hard to unlike, isn’t it? he asks.

I thought about it, I guess so, I said then.

It’s like red, Harry says and looks at me, you maybe don’t love it but you can’t unlike it either, he continues.

Didn’t you say you saw the colour of red when you looked at me? I ask.

I do, he says, and I love that colour, I love you, he says and grabs my hand.

I turn back to the black painting, why not red then? I ask.

Harry looks at it.

it didn’t maked any sense when we weren’t together, if I did it now it would be red, he says.

Wait, have you painted it? I ask surprised.

Yeah I have, he says and seems to review it like there were details painted on it.

What do you see? I ask while looking at the painting again to see if I’ve missed something.

He turns to me, I see a life without you, he answers.

Louis POV:

I stand still for a while, he was right about it… the black colour that was Harry’s life before they met, he couldn’t unlike it cause you don’t really understands how lonely you were until you meet a partner and the red colour that was their life together or love, love could be hard sometimes but you can’t unlike it, you can just pretend to don’t like it.

Now I need to get to France and just some days later I sat on a plane, I didn’t booked a hotel room cause I doesn’t have that much money but I’m fine with sleeping under open sky.

While I’m just sitting there and watches as the clouds passing by a scene appears, I recognize it; I’ve seen this before…. It was the first scene I saw but now it continued further.

Louis, Louis! Wake up! A similar voice calls.

I opens my eyes and can see his beautiful green eyes looking at me, I smile.

Good morning, I say.

He looks at me and sighs, You don’t remember? He says.

Um, no… what? I answer.

A big smile spreads over his lips and I smiles at the dimples that forms on his cheeks.

I’ll show you the place today you know, he says still smiling.

Oh, that one you’ve talked about so much? I wonder.

Yeah, that one, he says and grabs my arm, C’mon let’s go before it’s too late, he calls.

I look out through the window, it’s dark outside.

What time is it? I ask.

Harry sighs, just come…., he says.

I slowly sit up and stretches my arms and legs, Okay let’s go, I say and we both quickly puts on some clothes and walks outside, it was that typical smell of summer outside and I loved that smell, grass, flowers but at the same time the smell of city, the asphalt and the smell of heavy fog.

I held his hand while he led me away from the city and into a more overgrown part, we walked through high grass and ducked for the branches.

Soon we reached a open place were you could see the rest of the forest beneath you some 100 feet down and it continued lengthwise as far as you could see.

Harry stopped and sat on the ground, come sit next to me, he pleaded.

I sat down and looked at him, what are we doing in the middle of a forest? I asked kindly.

He smiles big, just wait, he answered.

So we did, I just watched the view in in front of us, I heard some crickets in the grass and birds waking up, starting to sing.

We just sat there side by side taking in every sound, smell and details of the forest.

Soon the horizon of the sky was turning brighter and red.

I looked at Harry who just sat there viewing it, not paying attention to something else.

It’s so beautiful, I said and he turned around and smiled, I thought you were going to like it, he said, I nodded, I love it, I said.

He Lays his hand against me chin and turns me to face him, his eyes staring at my lips.

I rest my hand at the back of his neck; slowly I reach his lips, red like a new grown rose and soft as its petals.

The smell of his skin was irresistible and so was the kiss.

Louis POV:

I hear the airline captain speaking loudly in the plane, now we’re about to land so please put on your seatbelts, he says with raspy voice.

I put on my seatbelt, soon I was going to search after him in France, soon I was going to find him.

I’m close now, I know it and I feel it.