"Mr. Maybank do you need something?" The teacher asks him sharply.

"I need to have a quick word with Diana... it's extremely important." JJ tells the teacher sharply.

"Alright Diana..." The teacher says as she gestures to JJ.

Diana nervously swallowed as she grabbed her bag and made her way towards the door. JJ held open the door as Diana walked through. The moment the door closed and the sound of the classroom faded JJ grabbed Diana's arm.

"I know you think you're all dominant and you are in control... but you're gonna be screaming my name in the next ten minutes.... and you sure as hell aren't ever talking to Jack Linker again... and don't ever tease me again." JJ says in a annoyed tone.

"Is someone jealous?" Diana teases him.

JJ grabs her by her neck as he pushes her up against the locker.

"I didn't give you permission to speak." JJ warns her.

Diana bites her tongue as her eyes lock with JJs. The feeling of his hand on her neck and the way he was extremely mad at her made her so turned on. JJs other hand played with the top of Diana's underwear line. He pulled his hand away as a smirk formed on his face.

"I know you like the way my hand feels around your neck you're such a fucking slut for me." JJ says in a low tone.

Diana tried to form words as she stared at the hot boy in front of her. JJ removed his hand from Diana's neck as he grabbed her waist and led her down the hallway. JJ had a firm grip on her waist as he quickly left the school.

"Where are we going?" Diana asks him sharply.

JJ stops walking as he places a hand on her ass. Diana takes in a deep breath as his other hand slowly snakes up to touch her breast through her shirt.

"Don't ask questions.... not after everything you've done today." JJ tells her in a cocky tone.

"I'll speak if I want to speak." Diana snaps back at him.

JJ roughly grabs her pussey causing her to gasp as she leans against the car. She desperately needed him to move his hand and put more pressure on her pussey.

"JJ." She gasped.

She moved her hips up to create more friction but JJ clicked his tongue as he pulled his hand away.

"I'm in control." JJ tells her as he opens the car door.

Diana has never been one to listen to other people or let them be in charge but JJ being dominant over her was hot as fuck. The car ride was silent the entire ride home as JJ seemed so pissed. Diana could see his evident boner and jawline making her even more wet. She knew what awaited her once they made it home and she was growing impatient.

The moment they pulled into John Bs driveway JJ opened his door and quickly got out of the car. Diana remained inside the car as she watched JJ walk around the vehicle. JJ opened her door aggressively as he looked her up and down.

"Get out." JJ tells her in an annoyed tone.

Diana climbs out and can hear JJ loudly slam the door shut. She follows him inside as nothing is heard but silence.