Chapter 4: USJ Attack! Fighting the First Villians

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by looking at the voting pole and counting the votes, the results of the voting is:

 Here is chapter 4 of this story and by looking at the voting pole and counting the votes, the results of the voting is:

Momo Yaoyorozu and she will be the love interest in this story, now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After reuniting with Harry acouple days ago it was now time for a hero course at a building called the U.S.J, everyone gets their hero suits except for Midoriya since his was destroyed at the first hero course when he fought Bakugo. Everyone gets on the bus with (Y/N) hanging on the ceiling of the bus since there wasn't any seats and the bus drives of to the building...................
Tsuyu: " Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?"
(Y/N): "Sure, go ahead."
Tsuyu: "Your Quirk is like a spider right? Then what about the electricity you do along with the invisibility you do?"
(Y/N): "I'm not sure, I guess there are some spiders that can paralyze their prey based on my electric power and the invisibility one might have something involving spiders that can camouflage or the one that bury themselves in this sand."
Kirishima: "Oh yeah. There's that."
Tsuyu: "And Midoriya."
Midoriya: "Uh, yeah Asui?"
Tsuyu: "Please call me Tsu, I just wanted to say your Quirk is like All Might's."
Midoriya: *freaks our* "O-Oh re-really, well I-I-"
Kirishima: "Hold on Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his Quirk. But, it is flashy and my Hardening is strong against others, but it doesn't look much."
(Y/N): "I say it's really cool."
Kirishima: "Thanks. But, if we're talking about flashy and strong it definitely goes to Todoroki and Bakugo."
Tsuyu: "Well, Bakugo's always angry so he'll never be popular."
(Y/N): *tries to hold in his laugh*
Bakugo: "WHAT'D YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
Tsuyu: "See?"
(Y/N): "Trust me, I know what you mean."
.....................after they arrived at the U.S.J they walked in and meets the hero named Thirteen as she goes through how the course will work until a dark portal appears causing (Y/N)'s Spider-Sense to go off after it appeared...................
(Y/N): "We got trouble."
????: "Oh, you're definitely right Spider-Man."
Kirishima: "No way, they're-"
Midoriya: "Villains."
????: "We are the League of Villains, and we're here for one thing. To kill All Might."
Bakugo: "What?!"
(Y/N): (There's no possible way they could do that, if there was a way we could *Spider-Senses goes off* Huh?)
.....................he looks left only to be tackled away from everyone to a part of the U.S.J to break out the grip of whoever grabbed him, but gets blasted into a wall from an unknown attack. He lands on the ground to see two guys appear...................
???? 2: "Well, look who we have here; the Spider-Man."
???? 3: "I promised him that he'll be outta the way while the plan continues."
(Y/N): "Who are you two?"
Shocker: "You can call me the Shocker and this is the Vulture."
Vulture: "I have been waiting for this."
(Y/N): "So, you two are villains? What's your role in this attack?"
Shocker: "We're just hired by that strange kid over there to do a job, and that's to kill you. Say goodbye!"

3rd P.O.V

....................he shoots another round from his gauntlets causing (Y/N) to dodge while Vulture did some kind of feathers head is is way as he dodged easily while Shocker did more shockwave attacks dodging both until he gets grabbed by Vulture flying in the air. He struggles until he shoots a web to his face making him let go heading to the ground getting ready to web swing, but Shocker uses his gauntlets towards him launching into the wall...................
Shocker: "Huh, not so tough now huh Spider Freak?"
Vulture: "He won't stay down for long, you heard what Shigaraki wants and that's killing him. We get that big reward."
Shocker: "Yeah, yeah let's get this over with."
....................they approach the hole and looked in to see him gone, they looked inside unknowingly that he used cloaking power of his Quirk. He rushes in to punch Shocker making him hit Vulture....................
Vulture: "What was that for?!"
Shocker: "You hit me you old punk!"
Vulture: "No I didn't."
....................he gets drop kicked on the back knocking him into Shocker causing him to look behind him to see nothing...................
Vulture: "What the hell is going on?"
(Y/N): "You guys are so clueless."
Shocker: *gets up turning on his gauntlets* "Where are you Spider-Man? Show yourself!"
(Y/N): "I'm here! No here! Actually I'm right here!"
...................he reappears to kick Vulture in the head which he threw his feathers at him, but hits nothing with the wings in the wall. Shocker uses his gauntlets to shoot everywhere while (Y/N) attacks them while invisible, he puts some web traps on Vulture to point at the ceiling to pull him up only to web his expunge breaking them off his back before getting webbed cacoon like leaving his head out. Shocker looks around alert style until his wrist gets grabbed to see (Y/N) appearing.....................
(Y/N): "What's up?"
Shocker: "Why you little--"
.....................he gets interrupted being electrocuted by his venom power as it paralyzes him where he falls on the ground not moving. He removes his gauntlets and webs him up on the ceiling hanging next to Vulture groaning in pain....................
(Y/N): "I'll be back, so don't you go anywhere. Oh wait, you can't. Hang around." *runs off*
Shocker: "I hate that kid."
Vulture: "Me and you both."
....................(Y/N) arrives to see Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta in the water with Shigaraki going to touch Tsuyu and Mineta with the creature having grabbed Midoriya's arm, he looks at Aizawa hurt along with his arm looking decayed along with injuries very bad, he realizes what Shigaraki's Quirk is he takes action. He jumps in the air with venom going all over his hands to shoot a Web Shot covered in it heading to Shigaraki to electrocute him making him scream in pain with (Y/N) shooting webs at the four and pulling them away to safety landing on the ground.....................
(Y/N): "You guys okay?"
Midoriya: "Yeah, thanks (Y/N)."
Mineta: "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much (Y/N)! I knew you would save us!"
Tsuyu: "Are you okay? We saw you get taken away by some flying villain."
(Y/N): "That guy with the hands wanted me outta the way, his name is Shigaraki from what I heard from those two."
Shigaraki: "Spider-Man. I should've known Shocker and Vulture wouldn't kill you should've had more villains with them."
....................the creature looking villain along with others rushing at them causing (Y/N) to get in fighting stance, but that stopped when the doors to the USJ broke open getting everyone's attention seeing All Might walking in with anger on his face.....................
All Might: "I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls, so I hurried over running into Young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here. *growls in anger* (I can't believe all this was happening while I was resting, I hate to think how frightened these children must be and how hard my colleagues had to fight in order to protect them. The only thing I can do now is reassure them that things will be okay, that's my duty as the Symbol of Peace.) Have no fear students, *rips off his tie* cause I Am Here!"
Mineta: "We're- We're saved!"
Tsuyu: "Ribbit."
Midoriya: "He's here, All Might. And he's not smiling."
(Y/N): "And with no smile on his face, he means business now. These villains won't stand a chance."
Shigaraki: "After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up."
Villain 1: "It's All Might. I've never seen the guy in person before."
Villain 2: "I didn't expect him to be so huge!"
Villain 3: "Hmph, there's no time to talk you idiots if we can strike now we can kill him!"
.....................he strikes down the villains at fast speed knocking them out to reappear next to (Y/N), Midoriya, Tsuyu, Mineta, and Aizawa looking at him with his injuries....................
All Might: "I'm sorry Aizawa, I should've been here. Everybody back to the entrance, and take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time, and Spider-Man. *he looks at him* You did good protecting them, I know you had to fight as well."
(Y/N): "I did, there were two villains that I had to beat since that guy over there *points at Shigaraki* hired them to keep me busy."
All Might: "I see, so he knows you're a threat as well. Now get yourselves an Aizawa to safety."
Mineta: "Yes sir!"
Midoriya: *places Aizawa over his shoulders* "All Might, you can't. That brain villain to One for- *looks at them* I smashed him with my Quirk, but it didn't break my arm this time. But, he wasn't phased at all. He's too strong."
All Might: *places his hand towards him to stop talking* "Young Midoriya. *looks at him smiling with a hand pose* I got this!"
....................Midoriya nods while they get Aizawa away All Might begins the fight with the Nomu, he realizes that Midoriya was telling the truth causing All Might to do a Suplex causing a big dust to happen, when the smoke clears it sees Nomu in that same purple portal from the villain grabbing All Might at his stomach shocking everyone, the Nomu squeezes on All Night's side causing blood to appear.....................
All Might: (Crap! This monster, found my weak spot! *let's go of Nomu's waist, tried to break out his grip* Gotta stop him, despite his power.) *grunts in pain* "If this is your best, then you picked the wrong place to attack. You should just give up now!"
Shigaraki: *scratches his neck* "Kurogiri."
Kurogiri: "Normally I wouldn't want blood flooding the insides of my warp gates, but I'll make an exception for a hero as great as you. Since you're too fast to see of the human eye Nomu had to restrain you and once he's pulled your body halfway through, I'll squeeze the gates shut! I'm going to enjoy tearing you to pieces."