chapter six

Chapter six

"I needed the money and I signed the contract." I told my brother and his expression changed from pleased to disappointment as I told him every thing in the living room.

"How could you sign it, you are too young for that mess." he raked his hand through his shaved head glaring at me. He looked hurt and I regretted breaking his heart this way.

I said nothing more and winced slightly. "If it's because of the money, I would rather work extremely hard than to see my younger sister slave away, especially as a sex slave"

I knew how depressed he was when I had to drop out of high school because I couldn't pay. My parents were formally strippers and only god knew how they met and fell in love. We are not living a life of luxury and because my sickle cell I visited the hospital more often.

"Did you not consider your health?"

"Ralph. I told you he didn't force me, I made my choice. He offered me a job and also six million dollars. I'm sorry about my decision but it's only for six months and there is no emotional string attached."

He stood up. "Think about it this way, if you learnt that Cecily's boyfriend only wants her for his own sexual pleasure. How would that make you feel?" he asked and walked out slowly without waiting for my reply.

Pain crept in my head and I wanted to cry. Of course I would feel bad, but I'm an adult now and Cecily is still underage. Ralph was taking every thing too personal and it annoyed me, it would take a while before he get over it and move on.

At exactly six, I was dressed in a white mini gown with thin straps and I felt comfortable in my flats because of my ankle.

"Someone is here to see you."

I nearly jumped at the sound of her voice, I had been so tensed up after tthinking of what my over protective brother said to me earlier.

Cecily laughed. "Take it easy. Does this have to do with Mr. Presley?"

"Yes." I didn't tell her anything about the twisted contract, or my meeting with Blake and how it went. When she asked I simply ignored her question and she guessed from my countenance that I didn't want to talk about it.

We went down the stairs together and she suddenly stepped in front of me. "Please tell me what is going on. Are you in trouble?" She looked worried.

"No sis, I have a date with Blake Presley." She frowned. "It's a business date." I added quickly and her face relaxed.

"Wow, that's nice. Have fun, I could have done your make up." She teased and I blew her a kiss, only if she knew what I had put myself into.

Stephen opened the back sit door of the Rolls Royce, as I entered I noticed Blake sitting at the other side he was busy doing what he knows how to do best on his iPhone. He didn't even acknowledge my presence but I noticed his smile as the car pulled away.

"hi." I said trying to start a conversation, he nodded looked at me briefly and switched his attention back to the iPhone. He had always been this way at the restaurant; he knew how to attract attention without sparing you a minute of his.

"Umm...so where are we going to?"

He shrugged without looking up. "You will soon find out."

"You are not telling me?"

He said nothing else and kept his fingers busy on the screen of his iPhone. I shook my head and relaxed my back and stared out of the window as lights, shapes and houses flashed behind. I closed my eyes and tried to picture how my night would be with him. He was so quiet; he hardly spoke, except when he was speaking to someone on the phone. I let his voice caress me slowly; it was so good to hear him talk even though he was not talking to me.