Lydia nodded "Listen to your.." she stopped not knowing what to called the at the moment

"Listen to Alex" Lydia told him

"We can't." Stiles refused

"Why not?" Lydia asked

"Because one of the bodies... One of them... One of them could be..." he hesitated on what he would say next.

Alex sighed quietly remembering that one of the 
bodies could be Donovan, in that moment all she wanted was to lace her fingers around his and squeeze reassuringly.

"Could be what?" Lydia asked

"One of them could be a clue." He sighed

"Alright, stiles it's gonna be fine" Alex tried to reassured

"Yeah and how do you know?" He snapped. Alex looked at him a little shocked by his response

"You know what" Lydia scoffed  "I'm going to school. Stiles you can get a ride of Alex" she told stiles.

She was sick of them bickering or just plain out ignoring each other, if they  just talked it would be sorted.

"Wha-.."

"You two need to talk. It's been 5 days and I'm not listening to you two" she told the two firmly, she turned on her heals and stormed away not giving them a chance to refuse

"She's right stiles" Alex nodded "We need to talk"

"I know" he nodded

He has spending the last 5 days trying to figure out  a way to apologize. Every way sounded lame and stereotypical, he hated that he accused of kissing someone when he knew all too well that she would never do that.

"I'm sorry" he apologized

"I..I don't know why I thought you instigated anything. I know you would never cheat on me" he stammered, running his hands through this hair anxiously "I don't know, I was just worried about you all day and when I walked into Scott's and you weren't there.. I thought the worst thing had happened to you. Then I seen Theo with you and my mind went straight to the worse place again"

Alex tried to speak "Stiles I-.."

"I'm not done" he interrupted.
He exhaled "I told you I wouldn't let them take you and then they did, and I wasn't the one who saved you either. I'm sorry I took my insecurities and worries out on you." He finally apologized

Alex smiled Faintly, she always knew stiles had insecurities about their relationship, from the day they started dating; he always felt as if she was too out of his League.

All she ever thought was how she was so fortunate to meet someone as kind and sweet and stiles stilinski.

"I don't need you to be my night in shining armor." She smiled a little "I love you stiles. I need you to be  your normal spazzy anxious adhd self."

She walked over to stiles and held his hands whilst looking into his glossy brown eyes "I know it can be hard when someone new comes along and especially when they have a history with me, but you are my one Stiles. You are the soulmates that we read about in fairy tales. I love you, for now and for always, I don't wanna lose you ever"

"You will never lose me" he reassured

Alex smiled "kiss me idiot"

He held her face with one hand and moved closer to her, with his free hand he pulled her waists closer to him and kissed her.

...

Hours had passed and there was no news from lydia or malia.  Another chimera was taken to hospital, it was Corey. One minute he was fine and then the next he was bleeding mercury from every crack In his body, right now he was probably one blink away from dying just like the rest.