Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

It was otherworldly for Remus to see himself in the aura Snape managed to cast upon his image. The potion acted perfectly, for a moment he could see himself as if staring into a mirror, but this time around, the mirror would look back. And with an expression, he had never seen on himself before.

They stood up close, studying each other, a bit of hesitation from Lupin. But an infinite amount of fascination to make up for it.

"Don't be shy on me now, nothing you haven't seen before" Snape teased

The potion made Snape's voice change to Lupin's but the tone was still his own. Snape gave Lupin his own crooked smile and after bringing him closer by the waist. They kissed and that's when Snape understood that Lupin didn't have a problem kissing himself, he was just afraid to be called narcissistic. However, once they started to deepen their kissing, this concern was forgotten.

The way Remus gripped Snape close to his hips, pressing with his thumb there, running his fingers, and scratching in the middle of his back was a lot to take in for Snape. Not only because Remus was starting to feel more comfortable and horny, but because now, Snape knew exactly why Remus was doing what he was doing. Not a single touch was misplaced, everything felt hot and all these sensations were very different than what Snape has for his own arousal.

Snape also played his part, doing the things he knew would please Lupin. He pushed him gently to the nearest wall and they made out for quite some time, the excitement between them only increasing. At some point, Severus started to undress the other Remus. He pressed him more against the wall once he took away his shirt and soon, Remus gave a step forward and placed Snape against the wall in his place. That motion had a dominance that wasn't his usual, but Snape welcomed it.

Remus stroked him and Severus felt weak on his legs, this was too precise. It was like witnessing Remus touch himself but not in a performed way, this was real, honest. Remus had a confidence in him that Severus rarely saw and he was doing wonderful use of it.

The werewolf touched Severus' chin, soon holding his jaw to the side and licking a gap in his neck in a very voracious way. He did a few things that could be considered self-exploratory, testing some reactions, getting lost in the vibe.

"Oh, hi Severus" Lupin said with his eyes glistening with lust when Snape gave him a very characteristic reaction to a place he would like if he were in his own body

They kissed their way to bed and landed, Remus on the top of Severus. They kissed each other in the neck, leaving bruises behind. Lupin took a good look under him and smirked, soon going to Snape's collarbones, sucking and bruising the skin there. He heard his own voice gasp and moan under him. Moaning himself when Severus used Lupin's body weight to press their erections and rub them against each other.

Remus pressed them further, they humped and squeezed hungrily while they kissed. Remus was pulling Snape's lips slightly by the end of every kiss and Snape made sure to mimic that too, among all the hints Remus was giving him. Didn't take long until there was precum between them, making it more slippery and giving them ideas of how to continue enjoying their night.

Remus could see Snape was starting to get trippy, the way he would, but Lupin knew his body better to make it happen later.

Snape was overwhelmed at how Remus was sensitive to touch, it just felt good, too good. Every damn thing he did made him have a deep-rooted response traveling all its way to the surface. It was demanding, needy, but when granted it was very satisfying. When Remus started to grip Snape's hair the same way he'd often do to him, Snape moaned deeply with his eyes closed, the body he borrowed moved involuntarily in pleasure.